Chapter Eleven || Streak Broken (A/C)

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

William leaned back down, tightly pressing their lips together as he deepened the kiss. His hand found its way back down. And not long after that, he inserted a finger into Zake, earning a soft moan from him.

"You know I can take more than that-" Zake whispered in his ear. William chuckled as he inserted another finger, slowly stretching Zake.

Even though he was enjoying the reaction he was getting he really needed something more. He came not too long ago, but his dick was already hard again. And he was more than ready to continue. "There's also no condoms-" Willaim said. "That's fine right-" Zake needed a second to catch his breath before he could answer. "That's- mhn- wait-" suddenly he composed himself, pushing William up slightly.

"What-?" William asked, confused. "That's not happening-" Zake stopped him. William looked down confused. "There's no way Mr. Playboy is going to put his dick in without protection." He said back. "What's that supposed to mean?" William asked back, slightly offended. "You know what I mean, I'm not risking it-" he said.

"Then what do we do?" William asked. There were no condoms among his things as he hadn't bought any. He never planned on things going this way, but I guess he should run to the store next time just in case.

"What about your roommates, maybe they have some?" Zake suggested as he turned to look at the other side of the room. "This is really ruining the mood you know-" William complained as he got up from the bed. He made his way over the nightstand next to Zodes's bed. And what do you know? He did have some.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we borrowed one-" William said to himself as he walked back. Zake sat up slightly as William crawled back on the bed. "This better for you?" William smirked as he leaned down again. "Right, continue-" he smirked as he placed a quick kiss on William's lips.

William moved his attention back to the condom, opening it and putting it on before leaning back down. He reconnected their lips a final time as he slowly pushed in.

He felt a chill down his spine as he did. He never realized just how starved he was for sex until now. He really gave his all to not fall back on his old ways, but in the end, all it took was a friend to show up again.

He started quickening his pace, thrusting in and out, faster and faster. Zake let out a moan into the kiss as he wrapped his arm around William's shoulder, pulling him into the kiss to muffle his voice.

At this point, William had given up on doing so and was letting himself make all the weird noises he needed. Even if it was extremely unattractive, not that Zake seemed to mind. Zake broke away from the kiss, moving to William's shoulder as he bit down again. Although he did it to quiet himself, it was only making William feel better. He continued to slam into Zake over and over again, slowly losing control. It wasn't until Zake loosened his grip on him, that he calmed down a little.

He was, once again reaching his climax, but he didn't want to be the first one to come, again. So he tried his best to hang on longer.

Luckily he didn't have too much longer, as after a few final thrusts Zake let out a long, dirty moan. William felt him clench around him as he came. William let himself go too, not much longer. He tried his best to not let himself fall down, and it would only make the mess on their chests worse.

Zake let go of William, falling down onto the pillow as he breathed heavily. William pulled out before taking off and throwing away the condom. He grabbed the shirt Zake previously used to clean them off as well as he could, but a shower was definitely needed. "Did you have to use my shirt?" William complained as he held up his, now dirty, t-shirt. "I just grabbed whatever was closest," Zake said back, closing his eyes.

William dropped the shirt back onto the ground before lying down next to Zake. "That was- something..." William said, not sure what words he wanted to use. "It was amazing-" zake laughed, opening his eyes to look at him.  "You should stop having sex more often-" he jokes. "I think I'm good-" William said back.

Zake chuckled a bit before sitting up tiredly. "Right, time to clean this mess-" he said looking around. "Already? can't we just lay here like this?" William sighed as he laid his arms across his face. "Unless you want your shirt to be completely ruined, I suggest we do it now-" Zake smiled.

"Fine." Willaim sighed as she sat up as well. Both of them got up and headed towards the showers. Zake invited him to shower together. William couldn't help but think back on Zodes's comment about showering with his partner, so he decided to take Zake up on that offer.

He didn't last long there though. At first, it was nice but it started getting hard to concentrate after a while. So before they would go for round two William decided to step out after washing himself.

He went back to the room and cleaned up the rest of the mess, i.e. throwing the dirty sheets in the wash, as well as their shirts, Zake will just have to borrow one from him. Maybe some pants as well. After he had cleaned everything he dropped on his, now clean, bed. He was about to grab his phone and see if he had any missed messages when the door opened.

William stared at the door, shocked to see his roommates had returned. "You're back early-" he said flustered. "Is that a problem?" Zodes asked, looming around confused.

Silvea looked at William suspiciously as he stepped into the room. "It reeks like sex, did you and the bird boy do the deed" He smirked.

"What?- no I-" William defended, but before he could Zake came out of the bathroom in only his pants. "Uhm... hi?" He asked as he looked around confused. Silvea and Zodes looked back in surprise before Silvae turned around, pulling Zodes with him back towards the hallway. "Alright- bye." He said before closing the door behind them.

William let out a groan as he fell back onto his bed, covering his face with his hands. Zake walked up to him and sat down next to him. "Who were they?" He asked. "My roommates," William said as he lowered his hands.

"Alright-" Zake shrugged as he laid down next to William, resting his head on William's chest. "I can't fucking believe this-" William sighed.

After all the excitement had died down he'd finally realised just what he had done. Zake looked up, slightly concerned. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I'm just frustrated that things went this way-" Willaim said. "I just- I really thought I could change." He sighed. "Well then, why did you text me?" Zake sat up, looking down a little hurt.

"I just wanted to catch up, nothing more- '' William said with a slight chuckle. "Then why did you kiss me back like that and have sex with me?" Zake asked back.

William brought his hands back to his face. "Because I have no self-control..." he admitted. "Well, shall I go then?" Zake asked as he was about to get up. "No, you're fine." William stopped him, pulling him back down. 

"Not really, you made it sound like all of this was really my fault." Zake looked down, hurt. "What?- no I didn't mean it like that-" William sat up, meeting Zake's eyes.

"If it weren't for me you wouldn't have broken your 'streak'" Zake said back. 

Damn, if you put it like that-

"If it weren't you I'm sure I would have jumped someone else by the end of the week." William laughed, trying to lighten the mood though he wasn't joking.

"Well- yeah, probably I suppose." zake said back playfully.
William smirked as he grabbed Zake's face. "So you're fine, Really" he smiled softly. Zake pushed his face into William's palm, smiling warmly. "Alright, pup"