3-The escape

Part 3
SEAN POV:

After the beautiful creature leaves some other man comes in to start the cleaning  and takes care of the rats moving away some boxes that were in a corner . I think they are the reason that the rats were in here in the first place.

After that the cleaner leaves the hell hole I was in.
"Will you get down from this table or do you plan to stay on top of it forever?" One of the two guys that never leave the place ask.

"How does it disturb your peace now is this table yours or what?" I ask him looking straight through his eyes .

He start to walk in my direction saying  "if you don't want me to strangle you right now now you better not open your mouth"

"I wouldn't do that if I were in your place.  We're already on the boss list of soon to be dead so don't make it more bad for the three of us " says the one who lefts earlier with the photos.

"You weren't here to see how he babies him putting him on that table just after  he jumps on him. He don't even let people touch him yet this goes on top of his body he didn't kill him" Kyle said again eyeing me up and down

"It's none of my business as long as I am alive after this. Know that we kidnapped the wrong person in the first place and the boss didn't say to do a thing to him so he will stay here until we receive his orders "

while he was about to leave he calls the other one and said "Nathan baby let's go get him something to eat " and they leave the room .

Now I feel that Kyle guy eyes piercing holes in the back of my head i won't pay him no mind.And than I got an idea.

"So you're jealous of me?" I  ask smiling so I can make him mad.
"What are you talking about how can I be jealous of someone as ugly as you are "I laugh harder

"Maybe I am ugly but I guess that you don't know how comfortable it is to be in your boss's arms and feel his muscles.  Let me tell you best sensation ever "

I think that I take a baby bear from is mama because this man is red with anger that's good let's continue .

"Ohh poor baby what's going on do you love him?"
"Stop talking or I'm definitely going to strangle you "

"I love a daddy choking me but sorry you're the definition of bottom boy so can you tell your boss that I want him to choke me and spank my ass can you do this for me"

And from that moment I got what I wanted to have he start beating me up. And I started screaming more than needed.Not a long time past i hear footsteps running here.

I am going to get myself out of here before they kill me I have already see their faces I know their names they won't let me go alive so I have to try.

I start to play the pity party.  one ,two,three the door open action.

"Can you stop please you're hurting me, please please leave me alone "I say with the saddest voice I can.

I'm only doing this show for one person the one who takes the pictures.I see it in his eyes he is not that hard to break I am asking myself what he is doing in this environment.

To top it all he don't want to die and I see the way he was when he set his eyes on Nathan the one he called babe so I guess he don't want him to die either.

"Kyle leave him alone you don't want the boss's wrath doing what he didn't order you we already fucked up" he said taking him off me.Nathan take away Kyle and they leave together but to be honest he was being drag away .