8-something more

Part 8
SEAN POV:
Like yesterday morning, I woke up with cookie wet and cold tongue licking my arms while purring.

I stretch a little before walking around in my room searching for nothing in particular. Before, I decided to go and take a bath. I started to think about yesterday's dinner.

It was not bad because I didn't provoke him, teased him or disrespect him like I would have usually done.

I was just sated in his presence, eating. Answering his questions as politely as possible, and after I asked if I can go back to my room while he was trying to figure out what made me act that way with him.

I was filling good after the shower. So I decided that I was going to take my cat for a walk inside the mansion. Pathetic right I know, but it's not like I have a choice.

When I got back from the bathroom, I found my cat in the middle of several shopping bags, playing with the bags handles.

I just take the cat and leave the room. It's not like I'm in the mood to be opening packages, actually I don't really care no more.

It is nine in the morning, he should be outside doing whatever he does. So I won't have to see his face, so it's good.

When I got downstairs and I saw him sitting on the couch watching the news, I knew that I started talking too early.

"Oh you're up" he said "yes" "did you eat this morning?" He asked "No sir, I didn't, but I'll do it a little bit later when I feel like I can "he looks me up in down before he continues to attack me with more questions.

"Where are you going?"
"I am going to the library sir"
"Why is it that the cat is in your arms? Is he going to read too?" He is provoking me now, trying to get me to react. I'm not going to say a thing.

"I just think that he stays too much in my bedroom so I wanted to walk around the house with him a little bit, " I said

"Give me the cat I'll take him to the garden to play, since you can't go there I'll take him for you. " He said, so I hesitantly put the cat on his lap before I headed to the library.

"You'll find him in your bedroom in an hour. " I heard him say when I was walking to go there.

I chose that wonderful book that I was reading an incredible book called " My fucked up story" it's a gay book, and it's so good, and it matches my situation here when you love someone you're not supposed to, and he only wants to play around with my feelings so later he could throw me away.

2 hours later...

When I got out of the library, Maximo was nowhere to be seen, thank God. So I traveled straight to my bedroom and when I got there, I plopped down on my bed.

After about ten minutes, I was about to fall asleep when I felt like there was something missing. My cat is a super cuddly one, why hasn't he come to me yet. Where is he?

I immediately started to search for him around my room, but he was nowhere to be found. I called him, but he never came to me.

Furthermore, I called the guards outside my door. They were on alert looking everywhere for a treat but immediately when I started asking for my cat they just go outside looking relieved and saying nothing to me. What in the world is wrong with them. To top it all, they look guilty to me.

I'll go outside and search for him on my own. When I was searching under the guards came to me giving me a phone, so I put it to my ear before I continued with my search, but I stopped in my tracks when he said this while is laughing.

"There's nothing under the couch. What are you searching for, baby boy?" Why is he laughing, I know he is watching me through his cameras, but this is not funny at all?

"I was searching for my cat. I haven't seen him since I got out of the library. Didn't you put him in my bedroom like you said earlier?" I heard paper making noises and shuffling around.

"No I didn't put him back in your bedroom. " Don't tell me he takes it back, I'm literally going to cry.

"Why is that, sir?" I said with my voice breaking while I tried not to cry.

"I want two things from you and I know you won't agree even if I said I'll kill you, but guess who you don't want me to kill?" Please not my cat, he is my only source of joy and comfort in this prison after the books.

"Please don't kill him. I'll do whatever you want sir please I'm begging you give him back. I'll do whatever it is that you want" i started to talk much quicker than normal while I felt my heart break into pieces.
"Okay now let's talk business your cat is at a friend's place so you will have him back tonight if you behave. One of my men will come get you at lunchtime so we can eat together. When you get there, I'll tell you what is the first thing I want. Understood?" He says.
"Yes sir" I said, heading straight to my bedroom.

Since I was drained, I plopped down on my bed. Filling sick, it's like every part of my body was hurting.

Am I overreacting? It's not like it's my fault if I had to live a part of my life without no one to care for and also no one to love. My parents are dead, and I don't have no one but myself, no boyfriend to love me, no friend to be there for me and comfort.

Then he gifted me this cat. I grew attached to it, but he was just using it against me. I feel like an idiot now. People easily messed up with my head because I am so naive, that's why I don't have friends because I'm the type of person that can't handle betrayal multiple times.

I don't understand why, but this manipulative bastard got to my head and now all I can think of is him. If I love someone it's him and if I hate someone it's him. But I'll do anything I can to forget about him, even if he kills me in the process.

Little did I know that this will never happen...