7- Icecream / lollipop

Part 7
SEAN POV

After I read the paper I put it down on my bed side table. I am going to wait sometime for him to get home then we'll have the best dinner of his life.

Knock knock " The boss orders me to wake you up so you can have dinner " someone said outside of the door.

Let the game begins
When I get inside he immediately had is eyes on me.

"At least you show up " he said i rolled my eyes
As if he wouldn't force me if I didn't come here.

" yes I did but I know that your offer have something behind it instead of asking for my forgiveness so spill."

He looks at me with a smile .
"One date " he said so he wants to play like this .

"Since that's the thing you want I am going to decline and go to my room to sleep keep your food and invitation. " I heard a click before he points his gun my way.

"I am trying to do it the softest way possible for you but I see that you like it rough.So sit your fucking ass on this chair before I lose patience and put a bullet through your head"

Do I care about dying now no so let's push his buttons. I can win three things from this. He will either throw me away because of my mouth or he will kill me and the last one I will become is boyfriend.

"You said I can have whatever I want can I have some icecream after dinner and a lollipop " he looks at me like I am crazy. You'll see what I am going to do with them idiot.

"Nathan come here. Get him icecream and lollipop." he said to Nathan
"You're happy now sit and let's get this conversation done "

He put the gun down on the table and I sit on a chair opposite to his . I start to eat while we make small talk to learn to know each other .

Until I remember my birthday is in four days and I will need something to wear because I will definitely go party for my birthday even if I have to sneak out and get myself killed. They give me new clothes but can't do the job and I need them for another purpose.

" I have a second request since you promised that you will give me what I want" i said hesitantly
"What is it now?" He said rolling his eyes

"Can you make sometime tomorrow and take me shopping please. I promise I won't go away or make any scene" he looks at me and I can see his anger rising every second.

"You think I am stupid or why would I kidnap you just to let you walk around on the streets . Didn't I said that you will have everything except for your freedom? " he yells

I look at him with watery eyes before I look down at my hands on my lap.

" I wasn't saying it like that. I only wanted to feel happy just a little i am so lonely. I thought I could have the joy and privilege to choose my own clothes. " I make the most sad looking face ever. I feel his piercing eyes on me examining me.

"Okay tomorrow I'll take you to a friend of mine shop and don't get your hopes high I am going to make sure it's close to the public so it's going to be us and the staff. "

"Thank you " is my answer
"And why are you saying that you are lonely when there's  a lot of people in this house. And you obviously choose your own loneliness because you don't want to be with me "