4-want you back

PART 4
MAXIMO POV:

"Search and find him even if you have to search under every rock on this planet "

I shout on the phone my people were already there but I wasn't so they better find him before I get there in about thirty or forty minutes.

When I get to the private jet they were ready to go. So we take off immediately.

I only know him for one day but I don't know why I feel like I don't want a person as evil as Ivan to have him instead of him being with me.

I don't know why I care for him I should probably let him die in Ivan's hands . Normally I don't care about no one but why do I feel like I want him closer to me.
His it sexual attraction or is he some kind of witch. Why is he living rent free in my head?

Maybe he will be a good fuck but if I want to fuck I always go to my friends BDSM club. I'd get a submissive for the night after I fucked them I'll make them leave so it's not that either.

I can have whoever I want so why I'm I all work up about someone I met today. What type of magic he did on me.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't see when we landed until the pilot talk in the microphone and I hear the sounds on the plane. I look at my watch and it's five in the morning that means I already miss the shipment time if it did go wrong because I wasn't there I'll surely beat his ass up and it won't be pleasurable.

So you wanna play boy let's play hide and seek than.

SEAN POV:

I'm so happy i got far away from those crazy people . Now I am free I am leaving in a small place call The Havens it's completely out of town.

I paid a tourist guide to get me here and I had to walk most of the way to get here because car can't get this high and there's no way they can squeeze in these roads.

Perfect place for me to hide. There's no camera around simply because there's no electricity again good for me.
There's ten house in total here , a sheriff's office and one little shop where you can get snacks and food and after that there's nothing else.

Some people use solar systems for their place some don't have it at all. That's what the guide told me when we got here early in the morning.

Now it's time for me to go to sleep it's five in the morning. And I am at peace now no one will know where I am I don't have a phone it doesn't matter i don't have no one to call.

When I wake up it was eight in the morning. I an still sleepy but more hungry than sleepy. I'm going to take a bath before I go to eat . After I got my belly full I'll make sure to sleep some more.

So I turn on the radio and get in the shower singing and dancing having a good time. I almost died so I think now that I'm free I should be grateful and happy for every minute I am living.

I get out of the shower to go brush my teeth and admire myself in the mirror on the bathroom's wall while I sing at the top of my lungs.

When I was done I wrap myself in a towel and take another one to make a turban for my hair. I get out of the bathroom still singing. I take the hairdryer and start to sing in the mirror like it was a microphone.

But then I let out a piercing scream when I see in the mirror someone sitting on my bed . And guess who ? The god alike of a man who've kidnapped me.

"Stop screaming or I'm going to give you real reason to do it " and just like that I close my mouth

"Did you really think that you can escape from me easily?" I was a trembling mess

"Let's say that I'm going to forgive you because you just performed that cute little show for me.

But you better behave because I am just restraining myself from taking you right now. I can make you feel real good baby boy " he said eyeing me up and down

It's at the moment that I remember that I was half naked in front of this pervert.

"Close your eyes you pervert "he just laughs and continues to look me dead in the eyes.

"What do you want?I don't have money if you can find me when I come here to avoid you. I know that you already know that I don't have any money and every other details about me "

I am putting up a facade to look confident but I don't think it's really working. He didn't answer so turn around to walk away.

"Where are you going? Don't try to escape again. I don't think you want to know the number of the person i have waiting for you outside " I sight

"I just want to dress myself so you can stop eyefucking my body"

He looked at me and said :
"Hurry up Let's go i want you back home" as if it was my home. Is he aware that what he is doing is called kidnapping.

I was in the bathroom putting on my outfit and after I was done I feel something pointy enter my neck and after that it was completely dark .

------------------------------------------------------------
I know that my story is not the best but I am trying so guys help me out.

Thank you to all of you who continue to read my first book.
Love you guys