12-Birthday/Party animal

Part 12
Maximo POV:
I was smiling when I see that Sean was still sleeping next to me. When my phone started ringing, I had to leave the room, so I don't wake him up. After I talk to my secretary, I called Nathan so he can prepare a surprise for my baby.

I already ordered everything : candles, flowers, his favorite snacks, chocolates, and a bunch of cute things that I know he'll like. Nathan only has to do the decoration while Sean is asleep.

Third POV
When Sean woke up he was so happy to see his surprise. He grabbed the bouquet closer to him and run to go find Maximo. Meanwhile, Maximo was talking on the phone downstairs with Kyle, He wanted streapers for his clients to make them happy and finalize a deal with them. But when Sean stopped on top of the stairs, he only heard the wrong part of the conversation. Not what was said before he appeared.

"Kyle find me streapers we used last time, they were excellent. But this time add a girl, one of the guests is not gay. So we'll have a lot of fun together tonight." So without waiting for the rest of the conversation, he runs to his bedroom crying and destroying the bouquet on every available surface in his bedroom.

"What is happening in here? Don't tell me I spent two thousand dollars on this stuff just for you to destroy them. What did the poor flowers do to you?"
He said laughing. Ohh now he thinks he's funny like he did not do anything, he comes to rub it in my face.

" You should be happy you are not in their place. I should have smashed your head instead. " I guess he was surprised by my outburst because he said nothing after that. I go off the bed to retrieve my card from my bag that I haven't touched in weeks. He hugged me from behind.
"Baby what have I done wrong. We just got together, and you are already upset with me. I should get some more love. "

I turned around and push the card to his chest, saying:" I want my two hundred thousands on this account. I hope I'll have time to spend it before I die"
I walked to the bathroom after to take a shower. Best way to spend my birthday, he had to ruin it for me. At least when I sneak out later, I won't feel guilty. When I get downstairs, he was in the living room.He smiled when he saw me, but I ignored him and went to the kitchen.

Since I can't have a cake for my birthday, I am going to make a mug cake and lit a candle in my bedroom alone like every year. Yesterday I thought it was going to change, but now I see that I was only being delusional. Only wanted to eat my cake with him. I was just an idiot to trust him.
"Thank you for breakfast Antonia" After I ate I started taking some ingredients out to make my cake. I still had some place left for a little cake.
" Antonia, I need to talk to Sean alone" " You don't have to go, I don't want to talk "I heard her feet on the tile I knew that she left. They are all afraid of him, why I don't know. I've only seen his gentle side except for when we met and the day he threw me on the couch.I feel his hands going around my waist.

"Baby I have to go to work, can you tell me what is wrong before I go?"
" Did you put the money on my bank account yet?"

" You know you can ask for whatever you want I'll buy it for you "
" No I don't need your gifts no more. I want the two hundred thousands just because you owe me. You were the one betting me money"
" But I didn't do anything"
"That's your problem. I just want my money now"
I was mixing my concoction while he was hugging me from behind" Stop touching me" I yelled, but he didn't budge . " Yesterday you liked it" .

" Yeah you said it, yesterday, not today. When I didn't know that you were just playing with me". " But I didn't do anything. I still want you that's why I'm here right now so I don't have to give you the money, I didn't lose the bet"
" None of my business do whatever you want, but I want that money on my account in three hours"
He detached himself from me" Are you ordering me around?" He asked with raised eyebrows, "yes and?"