14- Who am I

Part 14
MAXIMO POV:
1 week later
I was looking at the cameras searching for proof because I know I have a traitor that provides information about me the day I was attacked.

But I get on another conversation that I never thought I'll hear. Kyle arguing with Sean over me. So I called him in my office.

“Kyle sits down and explain this conversation to me”. I turned the laptop towards him.
“Boss I am deeply sorry, but It's true.  I have been crushing on you since I started working here” he said without pose.
“I get it, but why would you tell Sean that you were here before him that I am yours?You even swear I'll leave him for you. Wish one of my action make you think that way?”. He  just stayed quiet, looked at his hands on his lap.

“It's just that I was here all this time you never acknowledged me, but when he came you immediately fell under his spell. He just came here and stole what is mine”.
“ I am not and was never yours, you should love someone else who will love you in return". He just looked up at me with glossy eyes.

“What about I give you two weeks off work, you can do whatever you want. Come when you feel you are ready, you know that in our case, love is a weakness.I already have Sean as one.  I don't want our missions to become bloodbaths because your love is going to make you lose focus.
No offense, but you are not my type. And if you think I will leave Sean, it's not happening.  I don't see him as the other play things I used to have before”.

“Sorry boss, I would rather not hear this part, can I go now?” I just nodded towards the door, I know it hurts to be rejected but what can I do, its life?

It's lunchtime I think I'll go home to see my crazy little boyfriend. I ride back home thinking about how to find Ivan, he knows I want him dead.  Now the coward his hiding, traveling around the world for no reason. He better don't let me put my hands on his son before him.

I don't understand why, but Sean looking exactly like his son doesn't sit right with me at all.
After fifteen minutes I'm home and I walk to the most beautiful sight ever.
Sean in my kitchen cooking with a big tshirt and some super tight booty shorts. He's even singing at the top of his lungs.

“Baby come give me a kiss”
“OMG Maximo do you want to give me a heart attack”  he said before he started running after me with a wooden spoon.
“Love put the spoon down, come give your daddy a kiss I'm dying over here” . He looked at me like I had grown another head.

“Where the daddy at?” He asked fake searching for something.
“Sean stop playing, come give me a kiss. Put that thing down”. The spoon still in his hands like he wanted to beat me up with it.

“Okay I'm going to put it down.  But stop saying that you're my daddy” . Not going to happen but since I want a kiss.
“Okay baby” he put the spoon down and peck my cheek.

“That's not a kiss Sean” he just laughed, so  I took him in my arms and kissed him, touching and squeezing his butt. He stepped back to take a breath and go back to the food on the oven.
“Sean why are you the one making food didn't I told you I don't want you to hurt yourself” I said kissing his shoulder and looking at what he is making over his shoulder.

“I do whatever I want, plus I know that you started coming here every day to eat with me, so I wanted to make you happy”
“You don't have to become my little housewife to make me happy.  And where are the maids?” He turned around, kissed me and said:" I might have threatened them with your name" he said battling his eyelashes.

“You are my personal little problem” I said, pinching his cheek, he is so cute.
“Now that you've got your kiss and see me get out” he said, pushing me out of the kitchen giggling.

If I didn't go get him back that day, I wouldn't have been this happy.

Sean POV:
Since last week we have been in a little routine. Maximo goes to work in the morning, he comes for lunch, then he goes back to wherever he works.

I go to the library or chilling by the swings in the back of the mansion. When it's dinner time, Maximo comes back, sometimes he stays the night, but sometimes he leaves in the middle of the night.

That's what we have been doing this past eight days. I can't complain because I'm delighted here. He's been trying to force me to call him daddy sometimes ,but I acted like it didn't turn me on.

When the food was ready, I called Maximo and served him. We ate and talked animatedly and then came the part I hate. He had to go back, because he had meetings scheduled one after the other.

I made sure the maids served the guards before I went to the living room to binge-watch TV shows and series. Obviously, this is what I do everyday because I'm bored and don't have a job. Maximo takes me as a poor, hardworking guy and turns me into a princess.

I was petting my cat when Kyle came barging in the house. I was surprised because he ignored me, every time he sees me he always had something to say. That's a first

“Kyle everyone have already eaten. Now that you are here, go get yours”
He just said he's not hungry and went in the direction that the three of them live. Nathan, Eliot, and Kyle are actually the only ones living here with us. The others live in a dorm type of building that Maximo build specifically for them.

“Eliot go see Kyle, he looks like he needs a friend."
“May I ask why you care?”
“It's simple because I am human" I was so happy that Maximo came back more early than most days. So we got to spend time together.

Some time after dinner I was on the couch watching TV and Maximo was in his study doing paperwork and sending emails. I was so engrossed in the movie that I didn't hear him come in the room. He just picked me up without saying anything.
“ I was watching something you know" I said playfully and pecking his cheek.
“Me too I was doing something until I thought about you and I lost every bit of concentration I had” he answered. I just laughed.

“Let's go in my bedroom. I'll show you how to respect me, " he whispered the last part in my ear.
I stayed silent after that, thinking about what can be the reason he thinks I don't respect him. But my attention shifted when he opened his bedroom door with me still in his arms.

He put me down on the bed. And started to undress and unbuckle his belt, saying:
“Remember how I had been telling you to call me? "
“Maximo right?” I ask smiling.
“You know exactly what I am talking about”
“Let's say that you won't leave this place before you actually call me that way” he said while wrapping the belt around his hand.
“Maximo this is hot, but you are scaring me"
“Don't worry baby I'll take good care of you” he looks at me like debating if he should continue or stop.

“Close your eyes” I did
“Take a deep breath, when you feel calm open your eyes and come to me if you are ready. But if you don't want this, stay where you are"
I trust him, but he has been stressed lately, I don't want him to lose control and messed up our relationship with a mistake. Every so often he is a bit dominant I like it but this time I think he is in whole other level. I take a deep breath and go to him.

“You sure?”
“Yes, I trust you to not hurt me”
“Strip" this is the only thing he said
I quickly do as I was told he can be so impatient.  After that, he hooked the belt around my neck and tug me toward him.

“Kneel and make your mouth useful" he said looking at me and licking his lips.
“Your mouth feels so good.  You're getting better hmm practice makes perfect don't you think baby?”
I hum a yes around his member and I think he liked it because of the sounds he was letting out.

“Sean who am I to you?”
I just looked up and said nothing. Definitely not making it easy for him.
“You don't want to call me, as I said. I'll make sure you say it multiple time before you leave this bedroom”...
-------------------------------------------------------------
Instagram: Pretty_Mitchel42
YouTube: Pretty Mitchel42
My patreon link is in my profile.
Please support me guys I really need the help.