Headhunters

NO ONE'S POV

The scene opens to you, Dipper, and Mabel in the living room, watching a show on television called Duck-tective.  You were sitting by dipper relaxing as dipper had his arm around your shoulder. The shows features a constable and a duck detective standing next to a telephone booth that has limbs of an unseen dead person sticking out.

While watching the television program, Mabel knits a new sweater and Dipper eats popcorn from a bowl. Mabel reaches for some popcorn, but Dipper slaps her hand. But you grabbed some popcorn from him and gave Mabel some making dipper just sigh and look at the tv.

Constable: I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence, and this is obviously an accident.
Duck-tective: Starts quacking, the subtitles read:) Accident, constable? Or is it...Murder?!
Constable What?!
TV announcer: Duck-tective will return after these messages.

Mabel: (Drops her sweater and gasps) That duck is a genius!
You nodded along with her.
Dipper: Eh, it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground.
Mabel: Hands on her hips, squinting at Dipper doubtfully) Are you saying you could outwit Duck-tective?

Dipper: Mabel, I have very keen powers of observation. (Dipper removes his arm from you) For example, just by smelling your breath, I can tell that you have been eating (Sniffs) ...an entire tube of toothpaste?!
Mabel: (Her mouth covered in sparkling toothpaste) It was so sparkly...
(You covered your mouth about to laugh)

Soos: (Runs in) Hey, dudes, you'll never guess what I found!
You: candy?
Dipper: Buried treasure!
Mabel: Buried-- (laughs and pushes Dipper playfully) Hey, I was gonna say that!

Soos: (Leading the twins and you to a door) So, I was cleaning up, when I found this secret door, hidden behind the wallpaper. It's crazy bonkers creepy! (Opens the door)
The room is filled with several different wax sculptures.

Dipper: (Shining a flashlight around) Whoa! It's a secret wax museum!
Mabel: (Fingering Wax Sherlock Holmes)
They're so life-like.
You: (you also poked the wax Sherlock Holmes)
Dipper: (Shines flashlight and points to Stan) Except for that one.

Stan:Hello!
Dipper, Mabel and Soos (except you) screams in surprise
Stan: (Chuckles) It's just me, your Grunkle Stan!
Dipper, Mabel and Soos: (Scream even louder in fright and run away with Mabel grabbing you)
Cue to theme song.‼️

Stan: Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum! It was one of our most popular attractions... before I forgot all about it. I got 'em all! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, (Looks at a wax sculpture of Larry King) some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?

Dipper: (Shudders) Is anyone else getting the creeps here?

Stan: And now for my personal favorite: Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over-- (Looks at the melted glob of wax on the floor, which is under sunlight from the window above it) Oh! Oh no! Come on, who left the blinds open? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking in your direction! (Bends down and puts finger in wax; sighs) How do you fix a wax figure?

Mabel: Cheer up, Grunkle Stan. Where's that smile?
Stan: Egh.
Mabel: Beep, bop, boop! (Cheerfully pokes Stan in the face)
Stan: Ow.

Mabel: Don't worry, Grunkle Stan. I'll make you a new wax figure from all this old wax!
Stan: You really think you can make one of these puppies?
Mabel: Grunkle Stan, I'm an arts and crafts master. Why do you think I always have this glue gun stuck to my arm? (Holds up her arm, which has a glue gun glued to it; shakes her arm) Eugh, eugh!
You tried to pull it off only making you loose your grip and landing on your butt.