Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality

⭐️NO ONES POV:⭐️

A squirrel scampering before being eaten by a mailbox.

Sprott: End times are here, folks. Only way to salvation is to embrace the triangular ways of our overlord. Any object with more than three sides is sinful. (Manly Dan holds up a triangular section of a stop sign that he cut) That's it. That's probably what Bill wants.

An Eye-Bat comes and Manly Dan screams as he is turned to stone.

Sprott: I reckon I've been livin' a lie. (Screams as he is turned to stone and then carried away by the Eye-Bat)

Cut to the Fearamid. Bill Cipher taps a fork on Ford Pines (who is still turned to gold) and the music stops.

Bill: Ladies, gentlemen, that creature with like 87 different faces.

Creature with 88 different faces: 88 different faces!

Bill: Whoa-ho, sorry - touchy subject. Anyways, it's been fun turning Gravity Falls inside out, rounding up all its terrified citizens and then stacking them into this massive throne of frozen human agony. (The last word echoes; sits on the throne) Don't worry, they're not conscious anymore. Probably.

Lazy Susan    : (Unfreezes) Uh, my omelettes. They-they have friendly faces.

Bill: Whoops. Hehe, back, back you go there. (Pokes Lazy Susan back into place until she turns back into stone) But Gravity Falls is just the beginning. It's time to take our chaos worldwide! Alright boys, to the corners of the Earth. Set the world aflame with your weirdness. This dimension is ours!

Bill's friends come out of the Fearamid

Bill: Ah, global domination. I could get used to - (the demons hit an invisible shield and fall down) WHAT??!!! (Goes to the shield and pokes it; the shot pans out to show that the whole town is surrounded by an invisible force shield, containing the rift and Bill's chaos) Hmm, this might be more complicated than I thought.

Paci-Fire: I think I broke something.
Bill: Walk it off!

⭐️Cut to the Prison Bubble and zooms in, showing Dipper Pines, Soos Ramirez and Wendy Corduroy inside the bubble.⭐️

Dipper: Mabel! Mabel! Okay guys, Bill has taken over the town and if his weirdness spreads he's gonna take over the whole world. Our first step to stopping him is rescuing Mabel, but he's got her trapped in this strange prison bubble.

Wendy    What is this place anyway?

??: Dipper is right, it's a prison bubble but you can change this place to whatever you want.

They turn around and gasp seeing you float above them with yellow eyes and slit black pupils. Wendy aim her crossbow at you.

Dipper: Wait! Wendy...

Dipper pulls wendy's arm down and slowly walks to you.

Dipper was nervous as he pulls out a photo of you and him, you stare at it blankly taking it out of his hands...

The gang sweats nervously at you looking at it as a smile creep onto your face. Your eyes flashed to (eye color). You hold the photo to your heart as you smile at them happily.

You: you kept a picture of us?!

Dipper lets out a breath of relief as Wendy and Soos smile at each other.

Dipper immediately hugs you, picking you of the ground and spinning you in the air as you giggled...the giggle dipper knows to his heart. Before dipper could express his feelings the ground starts cracking with rainbow-colored fractures; Soos, you, Dipper and Wendy scream as they fall.