The Stanchurian Candidate

‼️NO ONES POV:‼️

(Before the episode starts)

You were in your mindscape relaxing when you seen a version of yourself, you looked at least 3 years older so you guessed they were 15. You were confused who they were. They obliviously look like you but different. You can tell they aren't like you at all as you float to them. They turn to you shocked and jolts back holding up fists ready to fight. You could clearly see they had some glasses.

"BACK IT UP BUCKO!" They say yelling at you as they had a fighting spirit ready to take out on you if you made a wrong move. You put your hands up with an awkward smile making them slowly put down their fists. They see you are no threat sighing confused.

"Man I can't even comprehend this ****....WHAT?! IM CENSORED??"

Now you were confused as you stopped floating and stood in front of the person who looks like you wearing their pjs. "Hi! I'm Y/N!" You said holding out your hands. They shook your  hands too with a smile showing off their rainbow braces. "Hehe that's crazy cause that's also my name..." they smiled putting their hands into their arms looking around confused

"So what is this place?"
"The mind scape. Basically it's what our mind looks like inside..."

The mind scape was a beach with a sunset in-front of a beach house. Whales pop up in the sea and back down. Seagulls were clearly heard. "Woah..it's pretty nice.." they said sitting on the sand smelling the fresh sea. You also sat by them...before you could talk they talked first.

"So, how's the past?"
"Huh?-"
They scratched the back of their neck awkwardly.

"Y'know, like instead of me saying how's the future I say, 'how's the past?'..."
"Uuuh.."
"Never mind" they sighed. "I'm guessing you aren't really past me huh?"

You nodded feeling a different aura around them as they nodded.

"Welp that confirms it..."

The Beach starts to fade as the version of you starts to fade as well...
"Guess I'm waking up now huh..."

You nodded as you got up, you weren't fading but they were...
"Hey, other me.."
"Hm?"
"Watch out for Dip**** for us okay?"

You nodded with a slight scrunched up face at their language even if it's censored.

"No matter how much he acts stubborn or stupid he's still our friend."

"Actually he's my boyfriend-"

They had a side eye you immediately as their eyes widen.
"AH WHAT THE F-"

They completely vanished as you felt yourself start to wake up as well...

(BACK TO THE EPISODE AS THE OTHER POV IS IN LOSER FALLS)

Scene opens from Stan's perspective in the Mystery Shack as he is waking up. It switches to a top view of him in bed.

Stan: Alright Stan, another day, another random body pain. Here we go. (Puts on slippers that are soaked in milk) Ugh!
Finds a note on his desk that reads: "Dear Stan, I need something to carry milk in so I used your slippers. Love, Mabel."