Intro/Request Page!

Men DNI. Do not add to g!p/f*ta lists. You will be blocked. Characters used in my writings are Trans, do not reduce them to porn/dehumanizing them (f*ta) or just their genitalia (g!p) especially considering that Trans doesn't always mean MtF in these!

Omg, another Koda one-shot book! We reached the chapter limit with the last one, so I had to move here! If you see a part that's "part (x)" but don't see the first part here, then check the first one-shot book for it! (I don't expect to do that often, but for the first few parts this might be necessary)

I won't go into a large spiel, but I'll add my OC's descriptions and photos as well! The first part here is a "birthday" present from me to you all (even though it's my b-day lol) but after that, it's back to regular uploads. I don't think I'll have this on a schedule for uploads this time, so once I'm caught up on requests, it'll be updated as I get ideas or people submit requests! (I'll still try to have it updated often though ❤️)

What can be requested:

RE Women (all games) x Fem!Reader

RE Women (all games) x NB!Reader

RE Women (all games) x OCs

OCs x Fem!Reader

OCs x NB!Reader

OCs x OCs

since i have to watch playthroughs of games that aren't RE 7 or 8, requests/one-shots of RE Women from earlier games will take longer to come out. all i ask is that you're patient with me when it comes to those 🙏🏽 it's because i want the characters to be as close to canon as possible while also loving the reader. you can also still request to have one-shots of my ocs whether it be oc x oc, oc x reader, or oc x character!

and yes, you can do character x reader x oc too!

i do have requests from the old one-shot book, but after those are posted, requests will be open here!

For the OCs, the ones that can be requested are below. Please respect everyone's identities and pronouns! As I flesh out more OCs, I'll add them as well, but for now, here are the ones I have! Adina will be included for those that want a more extremely closeted and easy to fluster lesbian content <3

Name: Isa Black

DoB: December 3

Height: 5'1" (154.94 cm)

Pronouns: They/Them

Sexuality: Lesbian

Species: Demigod

Family: Hades [Father], Persephone ["Mother"], Zagreus [Brother], Makaria [Sister], Melinoë [Sister], Costin [Son]

Short Backstory: General for the Greek Gods — thrown from Olympus by Zeus. They landed in Moreau's area, barely escaping thanks to Hunter and Basil (male oc/gay best friend of Hunter and Isa's), before having a few encounters with Mother Miranda. Isa and Hunter were eventually caught and sent to Castle Dimitrescu where Isa was tortured daily until the two caved and agreed to work for lady Dimitrescu. Now, Isa works as the head maid of Castle Dimitrescu.

Social Status: Princess of the Underworld, General of the Olympian Army

Powers: Pyrokinesis, Umbrakinesis (shadow manipulation), Witch in training

[AfroIndigenous American/Greek God]

Appearance: Tan skin, freckles, scarred and tattooed body, scar on the right cheek, dimples, short, curly black hair, and hazel eyes