The Wolf and Her Pack

tw: pedos

before we begin: okay, I can't believe I have to say this, but apparently people like KURO-WhiteCloud and my harasser (HaremxHentai69) need to be told this:

NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T LOOK AT CANON /UNDERAGED/ CHARACTERS AND GET TURNED ON BY THEM. NORMAL PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO 'age up' CHARACTERS TO WRITE SMUT ABOUT THEM. NORMAL PEOPLE CAN JUST WRITE SMUT ABOUT THEIR FAVORITE CHARACTERS BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY 18+.

If you have to 'age up' a character to do anything romantic/sexual with them, you AS AN ADULT, should NOT be attracted to that character. You, AS AN ADULT, should not be writing smut about that character. You, AS AN ADULT, should not be around ANYONE under 18 if you 'age up' characters to write smut about them. If you write smut about an underaged character, You. Are. A. Pedo. If you consume smut about an underaged character, You. Are. A. Pedo. NORMAL PEOPLE AREN'T ATTRACTED TO UNDERAGED CHARACTERS. the post is still up if you want to report this person for misgendering me and being a pedo btw

 the post is still up if you want to report this person for misgendering me and being a pedo btw

also, get new content and stop misgendering me lmfao. I have a full time job AND I'm saving up for college while helping my pregnant sister with money since her job's not going to pay her for maternity leave when she has her baby (anytime between now and the beginning of next month) meanwhile these people stalk/harass me for months and write smut about underaged characters while trying to "justify" it with "we age them up" YOU'RE STILL ATTRACTED TO A MINOR ENOUGH TO 'age them up' AND WRITE SMUT ABOUT THEM. YOU'RE ALL PEDOS YOU CREEPS. STAY AWAY FROM ME AND MY FOLLOWERS.

—————-

Pairing: Alcina x Puerto Rican!Werewolf x Adina

Pronouns: She/her

Requested By: MoonGoddess45

I howled in pain before clawing at the lycan, growling at how odd the scent was. 'This isn't a natural lycan,' I stumbled through a fence that made the lycan pause and pace at the gate entrance. 'What's this all about?' I shifted back to my humanoid form, placing a hand on my wound before a woman ran over to me.

"Oh no, you're hurt!" She gasped before throwing a rock at the strange lycan. "Go! Get back to Karl!"

'Who is this human? Why does she smell so heavily of vampires? Does she serve vampires? Why haven't the vampires killed her?' Many other questions swarmed my head as the human locked eyes with mine, her emerald eyes captivating me.