Birthday Special pt. 1

Pairing: Isa x Vampire!Reader x Cassandra

Pronouns: She/Her

Isa's Pronouns: They/Them

ΜπέμπηςBaby boy

'It's their birthday!' My eyes landed on the sleeping demigod next to me. 'I hope the girls are ready to help.' I carefully removed Isa's arms from my waist, sucking in a sharp breath when they whined and turned over, their arms wrapping around their pillow with a huff. 'I'm sorry, baby! I just have to prepare everything!'

After getting out of bed and kissing their scarred cheek, I changed my clothes and slipped out of the room. 'Well, at least I know Cass is up. She wasn't in bed with us when I got up, so maybe she's already started on breakfast?' As I walked to the kitchen, a smile stretched across my face. 'They don't like receiving gifts, but they never said anything about us making food for them.'

Cassandra greeted me with a kiss when I entered the kitchen, causing my smile to widen as I returned the action. The kiss ended with her pulling me closer, our bodies pressed together as she slowly broke the kiss. I nuzzled into her before looking at what she was making, causing me to giggle.

"I see you wanted to make the biscuits by hand."

"They like homemade things," Cassandra nodded. "I just need you to grab some things from the fridge."

I giggled and moved to the fridge, grabbing everything else we would need for breakfast. "Don't worry, I got them. Are your sisters up yet?"

"They are now, yeah. Hunter was awake before Dani, so she was letting her use the bathroom."

"Ah, so Costin's awake too and is excited to wake his Mama?"

"So Dani's staying back until Hunter's finished to make sure he doesn't run off."

I laughed and joined Cassandra in making breakfast. "Then she and Bela can work on the cake. I already know they both steal some of the icing when I ice the cake."

"Sorana will make sure they don't eat it all."

"...I'm still shocked Mother Miranda's method worked. Giving that girl the cadou... Who would've thought it would make her sane again?"

"Isa seemed happy that she was back to her old self — and that she's found something with Bela. I still don't trust her."

"Well, she did cause a war that nearly killed our Isa a few times — breaking their heart since the two were dating beforehand — and now she's dating your sister. It makes sense."

Cassandra sighed and nodded. "But I promised them both I'd try to be nice to her."

"It shouldn't be hard today," I muttered and kissed her cheek. "Just focus on Isa."

"That's not hard to do."

We giggled while we finished preparing breakfast, leaving everything else to Dani and Bela as we headed back to our room. 'Now to meet Hunter and Costin and wake up Isa.' After reaching our room, I smiled at the two and took Costin's hand, letting Cassandra tell Hunter the rest of the plan. 'Now we just need someone to get the gifts from the Duke — I guess that's what Hunter will do.' I shushed Costin as we entered the room, causing a quiet giggle to leave him.

I helped him onto the bed once we were close enough, glancing at the door when Cassandra entered with a plate of food and a glass of apple juice. 'Perfect.' Costin giggled before kissing Isa's cheek and shaking them gently, earning a groan from the demigod. After another shake and a huff from the boy, Isa's eyes fluttered open slightly, a soft laugh leaving them when they saw Costin.

"What is it, baby boy?"

"Happy Birthday!" He giggled, earning a confused expression before realization hit them.

Isa slowly sat up before hugging Costin, kissing his head with a smile. "Thank you, Μπέμπης."

"We also made breakfast," Cassandra smiled, handing them the plate and cup when they stopped hugging Costin. "Your cake's being made."

"You two didn't have to do all of this," Isa laughed as we took a seat on the bed. "I would've been fine with sleeping in and cuddling."

"We just wanted to spoil you for a day," I giggled and moved Costin to my lap. "And Costin wanted to wake you."

"Well, I thank you all," Isa smiled as they ate. "Especially for the breakfast casserole — how'd you know it was my favorite?"

"...We said we wouldn't tell."

"Zagreus."

Cassandra and I shared a look before gasping. "How'd you know from that?!"

"He made it for me on my birthdays or whenever I was feeling down. The first time I tried it, I guess I was extremely excited and wanted more until they cut me off because they didn't want me to get sick."

"Well, there's more where this came from."

"There better be," Isa grumbled before sipping their apple juice. "Or I'll stab whoever eats it."

I giggled and rolled my eyes at the threat. "We made one pan for you specifically. If anyone touches it, you can kill them."

After breakfast, we all headed to the dining hall to join the others, letting Costin climb into his seat. Lady Dimitrescu greeted Isa as took our seats, making them smile wider. Their eyes widened when the cake was brought out, making me giggle and lean against Cassandra. 'The simple things get the cutest reactions out of them,' I gently squeezed Cassandra's hand and kissed her cheek. 'This was a great idea, Baby.'

Costin's eyes glowed violet before the wicks of the candles ignited, making Isa laugh and kiss his head. 'He's getting better at controlling his powers. Pretty soon, he'll be able to start training.' Isa kissed mine and Cassandra's cheeks before blowing out the candles, letting Hunter remove them and cut the cake moments later. I shifted to the next seat, letting Isa sit between Cassandra and me as we waited on the cake. 'Normally we'd wait until tonight, but we have something else planned for Isa tonight. They've been bottoming a lot, and Cass said she's ready to try.'

After the cake was handed out to everyone, we began eating it — with everyone giving Isa a small gift. 'We said nothing expensive, so they should be happy with these,' I smiled at the books and jewelry that were given to Isa. 'Lady Dimitrescu promised the jewelry wasn't expensive too. After this, we just have one more gift for them — but that's for later.'

"Happy Birthday, Isa," Cassandra and I whispered, kissing their cheeks.