Valentine's Day pt. 2

Pairing: Cassandra x Kitsune!Reader x Aphrodite

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): NSFW/SMUT (I totally DIDN'T forget to add the warning 🥰)

??? POV

"You're going to be a good girl, right?" Cassandra's voice made me stop walking.

"Yes, Mommy."

"That's my good girl," I smirked at the purring from [Y/N]. "Just do everything I told you — like last time. Then tomorrow I'll reward you however you want to be rewarded."

"You promise, Mommy?"

"Of course I do," Cassandra purred. "She'll love it too, I promise."

[Y/N] whined and I could nearly envision how she'd nuzzle into Cassandra. "Okay, I'll do it."

'Now, what are these two planning?' I smirked to myself while listening to the vampire coo and praise the kitsune. 'Only one way to find out.'

I waited a few seconds before knocking on the door, earning hushed whispers from the vampire before a soft poof was heard. 'Curious,' I slowly opened the door with a smile, shutting it behind me before noticing the fox curled up on the bed. 'Interesting.'

First Person POV

My ears perked up when Aphrodite hummed, causing my eyes to open and land on the goddess. Cassandra stepped out of the bathroom and excused herself — claiming I wanted something to drink so she'd get it for me. Once the vampire was gone, I sat up and waited for Aphrodite to face me.

When the goddess faced me, I transformed back into my human form — nude this time. Her eyes immediately darted over my body, drinking in every detail as my tail curled to cover my body. I squeaked when the goddess pinned me to the bed, squirming under her as she slowly trailed her hands down my body.

"I thought you could top?" The goddess teased, moving my hips to grind on her thigh. "But you're just a cute little bottom that'll do anything to be fucked by Cassandra, right? You're her Princess, correct? Like it when she's gentle and sweet to you?"

"Mhm!" I whimpered and squirmed, gasping when the goddess's voice was next to my ear.

"Let me hear the sweet moans you make for her," She purred and began rubbing my clit. "You'll be my good girl too, right, baby girl? You'll get so many rewards..."

"Ha-have to t-top you," I managed between moans, squirming under her touch. "M-mistress!"

"Atta girl," Aphrodite husked before slipping her fingers inside of me. "I want to feel you first, baby. Make you cum so you're sensitive later. We want you to cum as much as you can later."

I mewled and clawed at her back, shuddering when the goddess added another finger. "Fu-fuck! Pl-please make me cu-cum, Mistress," I whimpered into her ear while her fingers curled. "I-I have to t-top you before sh-she gets back."

"Maybe I'll stop before you cum so you can make yourself cum when you top me."

"I-I'll finger m-myself while I ea-eat you out, Mis-Mistress."

"Such a good girl," I held in a scream when she suddenly increased the pace of her fingers, hitting deep fast. "No whining when I stop."

I bit back my whine when she removed her fingers, waiting for her to get into position, motioning me towards her.

"Come here and kiss me," The goddess demanded, loosening her tunic. "And feel free to be rough when taking my clothes off."