Birthday Date

Pairing: Bela x Reader

Requested by: gouballsxd

Pronouns: She/They

happy birthday gouballsxd 🎉 I'll try to have a 'Valentine's Day' upload later today, but I'm working a bit longer today </3 hopefully I can just do my online courses and have more time to write

Hunter POV

"Hunter!" Bela called as I cleaned [Y/N]'s room. "Mother needs you!"

'Oh dear,' I sighed and finished taking the sheets off of [Y/N]'s bed. "Then can you do me a favor and clean off the vanity? I'm already behind schedule because Costin didn't want to fall asleep last night."

"Sure," Bela beamed and gave me a quick hug. "You have tomorrow off, so try not to stress too much, okay?"

"Yeah, okay," I laughed and headed out the door. "I'll try not to take too long!"

"Bela!" I called as I returned. "You can-"

The vampire was staring at the wall — deep in thought — before she glanced my way and smiled. "I cleaned the vanity off for you!"

"...That wasn't creepy at all."

Bela huffed and narrowed her eyes at me. "I was lost in thought! Now, excuse me, I have a human to bother."

"Just fuck her already," I snorted, earning a flustered buzz from the vampire while I returned to cleaning. "It's obvious there's some tension between-"

"There's no tension! Especially not sexual tension!"

'...Who are you trying to trick here?!' I deadpanned as the vampire swarmed out of the room. 'You and [Y/N] are the only ones who can't sense it.'

First Person POV

"Boo," Bela whispered, making me squeal and jump — earning a laugh from the vampire as she caught me before I could stumble back too much. "You didn't hear me coming?"

"I was listening to music," I grumbled, taking my earbuds out. "I'm busy-"

"Yeah, yeah, you're working right now," She waved off. "What are you doing this weekend?"

'...This weekend? What's this weekend?' I shrugged in response. "Probably nothing, why?"

"Perfect! Keep your schedule clear! I have something I want to show you-"

"Why can't you show me now?"

"It isn't ready! It'll be ready this weekend though."

I blinked slowly, my heart skipping a beat when the blonde kissed my forehead. "Okay, fine. My schedule will remain clear."

"Thanks, Kitten," Bela giggled before swarming out of the room.

'...Kitten...' A smile twitched on my face at the echo of her voice. 'She gives me pet names, but she hasn't shown any interest in me romantically. Did I genuinely fall for the only straight Dimitrescu?! Me and my luck.'

The Weekend

My eyes fluttered open to the smell of breakfast food, slightly confused by why it smelled so close until my eyes landed on Bela.