Beauty

Pairing: Cassandra Dimitrescu x Chubby!Reader

Requested by: P_enelope97

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): Alluding to negative thoughts about body shape/weight (i tried not to put anything too triggering but wanted to add this just in case 🙏🏽)

"Isa?"

"Hm?" The demigod hummed as they flipped the pancakes.

"Are any of the ladies single?"

"Mhm. Cass is. ...So is Bela... Dani's dating Hunter now — I think. Why?"

'So she is still single?' I shoved the hope down. "Someone I know has a crush."

"Oh? On which one?"

"...L-lady Cassandra."

"Perfect!" Isa smiled my way. "I can let-."

"N-no! I-it's fine! I-I'll let my friend know and she can ta-talk to her."

"...Okay," The demigod blinked slowly in confusion. "Hey, wanna test a new dessert for me? I wanted to make it for Bela, but I need to get it right."

"Do you have a crush on Lady Bela?"

Sparks flew off of Isa's cheeks before they cleared their throat and placed the last of the pancakes on a plate. "N-no!"

"You're a horrible liar when it comes to your feelings."

"Sh-shut up."

'At least you have a chance with your crush,' I frowned at the thought. "Uhm... I'd love to taste test for you, but my friend will need help planning..."

Isa raised an eyebrow but nodded. "Oh, well, I can always ask Sorana."

"You're going to ask your evil ex to taste test some sweets you plan to make for your crush?" I noticed Isa's cheeks glowing and scoffed. "You're still in love with her, aren't you?!"

"She was my first love!"

"She tried to overthrow the gods! Nearly killed you!"

"...It was hot..."

"Isa..."

"WHAT?! I hear Bela has a crush on her, okay?! I figured if Bela liked Sorana, then maybe the three of us could work something out... You don't get it... Things were... Complicated with our breakup. When gods and titans are involved, it's always complicated."

"Let's go serve breakfast," I giggled, pushing the first cart. "Before the ladies get impatient."

Isa followed me out with a cart of drinks for the ladies, leaving me to push the food cart. 'Pushing this one always makes me feel self-conscious,' I held in my sigh as we entered the dining hall. 'There she is.' My heart skipped a beat when Cassandra looked my way, making me drop my gaze to the floor until I stopped. I silently placed the plates with Hunter's help, shuddering when my hand accidentally grazed Lady Cassandra's.

After muttering an apology, I quickly stepped back and bowed my head, expecting retaliation like most maids. Lady Cassandra simply waved me off, somehow breaking my heart more than if she had hit me. 'At least acknowledge me slightly,' I silently left the dining hall, making my way to the servant's quarters before finding my room. 'At least I'm off work for now. Someone needs to clean at night while Isa guards the castle borders otherwise this castle will never stay as clean as it is. Plus, I have less of a chance of messing up around the ladies. Or encountering... Unfriendly maids.'