Possessive Jealousy pt. 1

Pairing: Possessive!Alcina x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Requested by: Grace8116246

2 Part Request so part 2 will be smut and worked on after my phone charges

"Mom!" I sighed softly at Cassandra's huff. "Stop that maid!"

I glanced up from the flowers I was arranging, tripping the maid so Cassandra could catch up. "Honestly, Cassie, you have to stop giving them such a huge head start."

"I like the chase," The teenager pouted before giggling and pressing her sickle to the woman's cheek. "What I don't like are the smart ones."

"You have to learn to pick your targets and locations."

"Why-?!" The maid sobbed at me.

"...Why would I help my daughter?"

The woman's eyes widened in fear. "...Your...?"

"Daughter," Cassandra repeated slowly, a wide grin on her face. "That's the last fact most maids learn before they die."

I sighed at the kill — not because she did it, but because I had just cleaned the hall and now it was bloody again. "I'm not cleaning this again."

"Sorry, Mom," Cassandra murmured sheepishly. "I'll find someone else to clean this up, I promise."

"I know you will," I hummed and kissed her head before she stood up. "You know where to take her."

Cassandra nodded after lifting the corpse. "Why do you keep it a secret from the maids?"

"...It's not that I keep it a secret, dear, it's that none of them pry into my personal life. If they did, I would sing the praises of my lovely daughters and wife."

The teen smiled and purred. "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Cassie," I giggled and kissed her forehead before she swarmed away with the body, deciding to leave the hallway and move on with the chores. 'At least she's having fun.'

"Oh, you're helping me?" A maid whispered as I entered one of the larger rooms, making me raise an eyebrow.

"Is that a problem?"

"N-not at a-all-!" She squeaked, her cheeks turning red. "I actually prefer working with you."

"...You do?"

"Ye-yeah," The maid giggled as I got to work.

'Does she also have a crush on me? Oh dear,' I internally sighed, ignoring the glances the maid would send my way. 'If these maids keep developing crushes, Alcina's gonna notice and we're going to lose maids again,' I shook off the tension that started to rise in my body. 'If it happens, it happens. Nothing I can do about it. I still don't understand how so many fall for me — I try to make it obvious that I'm married-,' I sighed upon realizing I wasn't wearing my ring. 'Right...So it doesn't slide off while I'm cleaning, I put it on a chain necklace...'

"Mom," Bela called from the cellar, making me quickly put away the last dish and step toward the door. "Wasn't this the maid you were cleaning with earlier?"

I tilted my head in confusion before quickly walking down to her voice, sighing at the brunette curled up and sobbing in the corner of a cell. "...Yes..."

"Why's she here?"

"I can only assume that your Mother had something to do with it."

"Why?"