Jealousy

Pairing: Sorana x Daughter of Kronos!Reader

Pronouns: She/Her

Warning(s): Death/Murder, Blood, Jealousy, Slight Angst

'Finally,' I panted as I stood over Isa — their sword snapped in half and thrown to the side as my blade pressed to their throat. 'Sorana and I will lead the New World — with all ties to the Old World cut off!'

"Sorana will always love me," Isa growled, angering me further. "She will never truly love you! You're far too evil for her liking — even I can see that!"

"SHUT UP!" I growled before taking a deep breath. "...That's no way to speak to your aunt."

Isa's eyes widened in shock, their lips parting to speak before my blade slipped forward, spraying their blood up my scythe and arm. 'You never deserved her,' I glared at the corpse and turned around, walking away from the body with my head high. 'Now, there's no one alive with a place in her heart besides me!'

I returned to Mt. Othrys, cleaning my bladder as I strode into the castle. My Father stood from his throne and walked toward me, kissing my forehead with a wide grin. Praise fell from his lips, but my eyes drifted to the door that opened — revealing Prometheus dragging Sorana to the basement. 'Where is he-?!' Rage filled my veins as I pushed away from my Father, grabbing the titan's wrist with a low growl.

"Where do you think you're taking her?!"

"To die with the other demigods. Don't tell me a demi-titan feels bad for-."

"She's not to be executed!" I growled, yanking the witch away from the Titan.

"...You're in love?" Prometheus hissed, his eyes narrowing at me. "How pathetic! You mortals-!"

"Enough!" My Father boomed, a long sigh passing his lips. "Let Sorana go. She was an excellent vessel until my body was repaired anyway. She shows no sign of betraying us — betraying me."

"I understand, my King," The titan uttered through gritted teeth as I pulled Sorana close to my body.

'I'll keep you safe,' I silently promised the demigod, walking her out of the throne room and to my room. The witch trembled as I shut my bedroom door, a soft sigh escaping me while we sat on the edge of my bed.

"...Is Isa...?"

"Dead, yes," I hissed, making her flinch. '...Were they right?'

"I see... Who killed them?"

"...A son of Prometheus."

The witch nodded slowly and began to cry, her grip tightening on me. "I'll miss them."

"You have me," I reminded her, rubbing circles on her back.

"You're all I have now!" Sorana muttered between sobs. "Do-don't ever le-leave me!"

"I won't," I swore with a smile.

One Year Later

"Babe! Come here!" Sorana called as I entered the castle, removing my armor from training. "I have something to show you!"

"I was just training!" I called back while making my way to our room. "Should I-?" I paused and dropped my scythe when I saw Sorana.

"Come here and close the door," The witch beckoned me forward with her finger, her hair flowing freely. "I want you to show me that you love me."

I swallowed thickly but quickly shut the door behind me, my feet feeling heavy as I walked toward her. "You... Look so gorgeous."

"Worship me? Since we're Queens of a world that doesn't exist?"

"With pleasure," I murmured and knelt in front of her, carefully caressing her thigh. "My Queen, we'll have our kingdom soon, I promise. My Father will keep his word."

"Mm? You're so sure?" Sorana pouted as I kissed from her ankle to her knee, making me pause. "The Titans hate me — minus your stepmother and a few others — so they could easily send us away!"

"Mm... Send us away?" I mused while kissing her other calf. "To our own corner of the world where we could build our kingdom? I like that."

"...You always make it better," The witch cooed as I reached her thighs with my kisses. "Always kiss it better."

"And one day, I'll make love to you," I breathed against her thighs, my lips hungrily moving north for her core until she stopped me. 'Whenever you'll let me.'

Sorana remained silent before guiding my head up — to her abdomen. "Keep kissing."

'...Does she even love me?' My chest ached at the thought and my lips paused, earning a confused hum from the witch.

"Why'd you-?"

"Do you love me?"

"...What?"

"...Did you ever love me? Or were you feeding my fantasies so that you could live?"

Guilt flooded the witch's eyes and I immediately pulled away, disgust building quickly. "I- You should've told me! I-I would've never made any advances!"

"[Y/N]-"

I shook my head as tears stung my eyes, quickly moving to the other side of the room. "I... I don't deserve to love you."

"Wait-!"

I froze her in time and let out a pained cry, rushing out of the room as tears streamed down my cheeks. 'Isa was right!'

Sometime Later

"...[Y/N]? Are you out here?"

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of Sorana's voice. 'So my powers wore off, huh?'

"Ca-can we talk?! Le-let's talk! Please!?"

'What's there to talk about? You feel nothing for me,' I frowned at the realization and stared at the moonless sky. 'Not even the moon wishes to see me... Am I that... Unloveable?'

"There you are," Sorana breathed as she joined my side. "Why'd you-?"

"You know why."

"...It started out like that," She admitted, causing an imaginary blade to pierce my heart. "But then I saw how genuine your love was, and I began falling for you. I... I wanted to wait to have sex until you knew the truth."

My jaw clenched as I shook my head. "No, I don't want that. It would feel... gross — wrong. You-."

Sorana cut me off with a kiss, making me feel conflicted as she caressed my cheek. "My heart's changed — it wants you. Now that I'm no longer grieving, I have room for you."

"...Would you have had room for me if Isa were still alive?"

"...Huh?"

"Would you love me if they were alive?!" I growled into the kiss, holding the witch in place.

Sorana scoffed lightly and smiled, passionately kissing me before offering her response. "Mm, so it was jealousy all this time? That's why you killed Isa? Cute."

'She knows that I killed-?!'