Lazy Day

Pairing: Dimitrescu Triplets x Reader x Isa x Hunter

Requested by: Weebcreeed

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): None

"Babe," Daniela muttered and kissed my shoulder. "Wake up."

"Non, je dors."

"...I don't speak French."

"She said; No, I'm sleeping," Isa chuckled from the bathroom.

"How do you know French?!"

"Ex petite amie."

"...Isa?"

"My ex," Isa sighed, their voice closer and making me lift my head from my pillow. "Also from you though, Love."

"Mhm."

"Someone's grumpy this morning."

"I'm sore," I growled, glaring at the demigod. "Some of us are human and can't heal our soreness away."

Isa pouted, their tail swaying slowly. "Was I too rough?! You should've-!"

"I never said that," I snorted, nearly shuddering at the memory. "That was a great way to ring in the new year."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Daniela purred. "But don't you want to cuddle? Especially now that our pillow is getting ready for work."

"Yes," I grumbled and shifted over to Daniela, playfully kicking Isa away when they tried to lean down and kiss me. "No! You only get kisses if you stay!"

Isa laughed and glanced at the time. "We have new maids arriving! I have to be there, otherwise, I'd stay and cuddle you both! You know that."

"Si tu restes, alors tu reçois des baisers."

"..." Isa paused before shaking their head, unable to translate it for once. "I imagine it's similar to what we've been discussing, but you've lost me."

I smirked proudly and grabbed their tie, pulling them on top of myself and Daniela with a smile. "If you stay, then you get kisses. ...Maybe more."

The demigod swallowed thickly, their tail wagging in excitement before they shook their head "No! I won't be-!"

Daniela rolled her eyes and began kissing Isa's jaw. "Then send Hunter our way? She'll cuddle us."

Isa scoffed and smiled at us. "You're both needy."

I huffed and pressed my knee into their core, earning a low groan from the demigod when I began slowly moving it. "Says the one that was in tears, begging to fuck me last night."

"Yo-you're cruel when you tease! That's why I had to punish you."

"I wouldn't call that a punishment," I purred. "Well, some moments were — especially when you first started — but it quickly became a reward."

"That was-!"

"Getting you to top — especially like that — is a reward."

Isa grumbled and mindlessly rocked against my thigh, their eyes momentarily clouding over with lust. "...Damn Temptresses."

Daniela giggled against their neck before patting their shoulder and moving back. "You should get to work."

"Now I'm all worked up," Isa huffed as they moved off the bed. "Especially since you're both still naked."