New School

Monday morning, Daithi managed to drag himself out of bed about 6am. His boxes from his mom had arrived the day before, thank fuck, so he'd spent most of the day unpacking.

Brian and Brock had come over to help, Brian commenting on nearly everything Daithi had that referenced something to do with Ireland. Daithi was enjoying having another Irishman around, even if Séan had made a joke about him replacing him with a discount version.

Brian and Séan were honestly quite a bit alike though. Out of pocket, didn't give a shit, loud laughs, quite a bit vulgar, loved to make fun of Daithi. It was insane really, but Daithi also found enough differences to feel like he hadn't just found another Séan.

Today though was first day of classes. He quickly took a shower and got dressed, yawning loudly as he made sure to have his laptop, notebooks, pens and headphones in his bag.

7 30 he headed downstairs after locking the door, wondering to himself if campus had a coffee shop. He figured it did, as it was full of young adults rushing around to get to class. There had to be some kind of coffee there.

He stood at the front door, looking around awkwardly as he waited for Tyler. It was only 7 45, but he hadn't wanted to be late and make the guy wait on him, that would have been rude.

7 50, Tyler appeared. He looked wide awake, which made Daithi grumble slightly to himself. Tyler would be a morning person.

"Oh hey, you made it. Have you been waiting long?" Tyler asked curiously and Daithi shook his head. "Nah, only 5 minutes or so. I didn't want to risk coming late and making you wait," he said and Tyler shrugged.

"I wouldn't have cared unless it'd been like 8 30 when you finally appeared, but a few minutes wouldn't have bothered me. Come on, bus stop is this way. The one we need to take should come about 8 20 and it doesn't wait for anyone," he said and Daithi nodded.

He noticed Tyler had his gloves on again, and the need to ask was strong but he still only had a couple conversations with the dude, he didn't want to he rude or pushy.

"So you're from Ireland, yeah? Brian has a similar accent to you, just not as thick," Tyler asked and Daithi nodded. "Yeah, I'm from Northern Ireland, which has a different accent than Southern. And also Brian has been here for some years, it's bound to start changing," he said and Tyler nodded.

"You've become good friends with them then? I saw them leaving your apartment yesterday," he asked curiously and Daithi shrugged. "We've hung out a few times. They're really cool people, I like them," he said and Tyler chuckled.

"Yeah, they're cool. Has Brock done that zappy thing on you yet?" He asked amused and Daithi grinned. "Not even 5 minutes after we first met last week. He said there's magic in my blood, but I'm still fully human," he said and Tyler nodded.

"I figured, that sense thing you've got is too strong to be anything else. Fully human huh? Maybe you're a type of seer or something, seers ran in human lines," he said and Daithi shrugged.

"They're going to introduce Mr to Chrissy this upcoming weekend, apparently they're out of town?" He said and Tyler nodded.

"Yeah, Scotty's dad's birthday was this weekend, they left I think the day before you moved in. You probably just missed them actually, I think their flight was at 10am," he said and Daithi shrugged.

"Anyway, here's the bus stop. Evan and Jon's classes are afternoon, but they'll be on the bus on the way back. Brock has an 8am class so he's already there, and Brian refuses to have classes on Mondays, so he'll be here tomorrow about this time," he said and Daithi laughed.

"Monday is a very much hated day. I wouldn't have any classes today either if it wasn't for the fact the only opening for the only times Topography was Monday, Wednesday and Friday," he said with a sigh and Tyler chuckled.