New Life

⚠️VIOLENCE, CHARACTER DEATH, GORE AND INJURY⚠️

Also my art of Tyler on top lol

Tyler appeared in his apartment, anger and frustration filling him. He couldn't believe Daithi would just kick him to the curb like that. Did he even mean anything to him?

He didn't know how long he paced in his living room, irritation and frustration boiling in his stomach. He paused, feeling that pull of his assignment.

Daithi was in danger, but wasn't he home? He fought the pull, crossing his arms and sitting stubbornly down. Daithi had implied he didn't want to see him again, but it didn't mean he wanted him to die. If Tyler stayed away, he'd be fine.

He sat there, eyes staring stubbornly on the table. A knock came at the door, making him jump. He got up shakily, having never ignored the pull like this before.

"Brock? Brian? What's wrong?" He asked confused and Brock pushed his way in. "Lui has been mind persuading Daithi, and he's gone," he said without pausing, Tyler's mouth falling open.

"Wait, what? What are you talking about? Mind persuading? He's gone? Brock explain!" He demanded, Brian moving to stand next to Brock with a warning glare.

"We heard a crash little over an hour ago and went up to check on him. We found him curled up in front of the stove with his hands over his head. He was, I don't know, dazed? He said he'd argued with you and he didn't know why.

"Brian called me over because he'd been talking to him while I cleaned up the broken mug and I found traces of a mind persuasion spell and broke it. But I couldn't get it all.

"Brian and I were going to stay with him until Lui got back so we could send him packing, so we told Daithi to go get changed. I don't know how long we sat there, but after maybe 20 or 30 minutes I went to go check on him and he was gone, his window was open.

"Brian and I have been searching the surrounding streets, but it's been snowing and really windy so we can't find any footsteps. My locator spells aren't working either, it just says he's still within 10 or 15 miles," Brock said and Tyler placed a hand on his chest.

"He's in danger, he's- he's dying. I gotta go, I have to- fuck I shouldn't have ignored it this time, if I lose him, Brock I can't lose him," Tyler gasped, his hands shaking.

Brian grabbed his gloved hand, squeezing it tightly. "Brocks going with you, I'm going to go get Evan, Jon, Scotty, Chrissy, Marcel and Kris. You go to Daithi now, Brock can help. Go," he demanded, Brock taking Tyler's other hand.

Tyler nodded, letting his body answer the call. He and Brock faded into the shadows, this one much smoother than traveling with anyone else since Brock was a part of the shadows.

They appeared in some trees, broken sobs and cries of pain coming from a distance. Tyler's heart broke and he hurried forward, hearing a loud piercing scream come a moment later.

Tyler and Brock crept up, not wanting to attract Lui's attention. Tyler's eyes widened at Lui's form, Brock hissing to himself. "He's a redcap," Brock breathed, Tyler gritting his teeth.

⚠️⚠️FIGHT SCENE START⚠️⚠️

They watched as Lui lifted a large stone, Tyler noticing as Lui shifted the blood and hand on the ground in front of him. Lui dropped the stone, a sickening crack coming a moment later.

A piercing, agonizing scream accompanied the crack, Tyler's chest hurting. Rage filled him, his hands shaking as he yanked his gloves off.

"Brock, get away from me," he hissed, Brock scrambling away to a few trees away. Tyler let his other form burst from his skin, a skeletal scythe forming from the shadows and landing in his hand.