~Chapter 2~

Your Pov

I don't know how long I've been here all I know is that I'm getting fucking tired of laying in bed.

I needed to move around and try to get my body back in order.

So with that I slipped off the blanket that was engulfing around me and sighed in relief from the warmth of the blanket to the cool air on me.

"Come on body don't fail me now" I say as I slowly move my legs off the bed and onto the side while I slowly yet carefully pull myself up.

I groaned in pain as my ribs started to hurt again but I wasn't gonna let that stop me as I took a deep breath in and used all my strength into pulling myself up and onto my feet.

I felt myself wobble and steady, wobble and steady back and forth but managed to catch myself.

I chuckled as I stood there for a minute or two when I heard the door opening.

I probably already knew who it was and I stand corrected when I see Crimson come in, eye me and close the door behind him.

I swear he has a menacing glare.

"Well dollface I didn't expect to see you walking anytime soon, even though you have been here for only a day" he says with a chuckle.

He looks me up and down with this creepy smirk.

"And I bet your wondering why I'm here am I correct?" He asks but I remain silent and give him a little glare.

He looked somewhat annoyed when I didn't answer.

"Answer me when I'm talking to you dollface" he says in a tone that I can assume was a warning.

"Y-yes.." I say quietly.

"Yes what?" He asks.

"Yes sir..." I say.

"Good girl, and to answer your question, I came to see how your healing process is going and from what I can see your somewhat healed" he points out.

"But your ribs had a nasty impact, so they are gonna be bruised for a while" he explains.

Yeah no shit Sherlock! Like I didn't know that was gonna happen!

"But anyways aside from that, since your walking has improved, I also came by to invite you to dinner" he says.

"And it isn't an invitation it's a you are coming invite by force I mean" he explains as he fixes his black fedora.

I still remained silent.

"Dressing arrangements have been made, I have a dress just for you that would fit you" he says as he eyes me up and down.

This made me feel a bit creeped out.

He somehow managed to pull a long silky black dress that has skinny straps and a bit of sparkle to it.

I've never seen anything so nice before.

"And I know your probably not use to seeing fancy stuff like this but your gonna have to get use to it dollface cause it's your way of life now" he says as he places the dress down onto the bed.

"Plus you must also remember, your mine~ and that means I can do whatever I want to you~"he says as he whispers in my ear in a rapsy voice.

He was quick I can give him that, at first he was at the bed then the next second he was right beside me, had a little tight grip on my left wrist and from what I can see was trying to probably turn me on.

Which I must say he is a charmer.

In a dirty way.

He chuckled as he saw my body react with a shudder and a small gasp/tiny moan come from me.

"Dinner is around 8 don't be late dollface" he says as he let's me go and walks towards the door.

"And yes I know your gonna get lost trying to find your way around but it's more fun not to tell you the directions" he says as he chuckles and walks out the room leaving me there still standing.

I sighed in relief as I was left alone, I don't know how to feel about this Imp so far.

He seems charming and dirty but yet he gives me a very bad vibe.

And I mean very bad vibe.

But I'm gonna have to get use to him if I'm suppose to be stuck here for the rest of my life...