~Chapter 15~

Your Pov

I woke up slowly to feel an arm around my waist, I woke my eyes up more but I let then adjust at first.

I look to my side and see Crimson asleep beside me or so I thought, because he was wide awake.

"Bout time you woke up I thought you were gonna sleep the whole day" he says as he sits up and stretches his arms out.

"I suggest you get dressed, I already got you a different dress since I ripped the one you had on last night" he says with a smirk.

This Imp really doesn't know how to be nice I can see that, in my thoughts though I'm wondering if I should find a way to get out of here but yet I don't have anywhere else to go.

I slowly got out of bed as Crimson watched me, I slipped the dress on and tried to stand up but my legs were too wobbly plus I was sore.

I give Crimson a glare as he laughs.

"I knew I would make you sore, that's why I did it" he says with a bit of hate in his voice.

I caught my balance and slowly made my way towards the door.

Crimson's being a total dick today usually he is decent to be around.

I opened the door quickly and walked out fast before he did something to me again.

I limp as I walk and as I did I could hear a familiar pervy chuckle coming from behind me.

Oh no I'm not dealing with him today.

I start to walk faster and made my way downstairs, as I did though I lost my balance and fell but someone caught me.

It was Chaz "whoa there (Y,N) don't hurt yourself now, I want you to be there for me and Moxxie's wedding" he says with a smirk.

"Like I have a choice to go or not" I say with a hiss.

"Whats up with you? Your usually all shy and bubbly but now your all irritated and by the looks of it sore" he says.

He helps me stand up.

"Well if you must know Crimson tore me up last night to the point I'm sore, I'm really not in a good mood so please just leave me alone" I say as I push him away.

"He went harsh with you I can tell but if that was me I would have been more gently" he says to himself as he walks away.

I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone at the moment but as I was walking I felt a hand get put around my mouth and I was pulled into a room.

I squirmed against who ever had a hold of me but I turned around to see Moxxie.

I give him a confused look as he let's go of me.

"Your names (Y,N) right?" He asks me.

I simply nod my head.

"As you know I'm Moxxie" he says awkwardly.

"Why did you drag me into here?" I ask.

"We got off on the wrong foot yesterday, I only gave you that look because I was picturing in my head what my dad did to you and by the looks of it, your broken really bad" he explains.

"I can tell you need help, how on earth did you end up with my dad anyways?" Moxxie asks.

"I was born here in the Greed ring but I'm not greedy, but anyways I was born to an abusive dad so I was beaten a lot but one day your dad broke into our house with his bodyguards and killed my dad, my dad tried to offer me for his life which he agreed to but killed him anyways and took me here, now I have this collar around my neck and I want out of here, can you guys help me?" I ask in almost panicked voice.

Moxxie had a few tears drop from that story.

"Of course we can help you, but it won't be as simple as switching on a kitchen lightswitch" moxxie says as he thinks.

"Hey mox where are ya!?" Crimson yells as he passes by the area where we are.

"You better go to your dad before he tears the house apart to find you" I say.

I felt so bad for moxxie, his dad doesn't seem to care at all.

"Yeah your right...but I'll talk to My wife and my boss blitz to make up a plan, don't worry we will save you" moxxie says with a smile and slips out.

He's so nice I never knew their were imps like him out there I can tell his wide millie was super nice as well.

I just hope I'll be able to get out of here before I end up dead.