~Chapter 11~

Your Pov

I made my way down the staircase and into the area where the front door if but as I made the last couple of steps I slipped.

I didn't realize what happened before it was too late, I wasn't gonna be able to catch myself so I wait for the impact but it doesn't happen.

I felt like someone had a hold of me.

I looked to see that it was the tall Imp I saw outside, he had his grip around me, I could hear him purr and look me dead in the eye.

"I'm blitz~" he says with a purr.

I blush deeply and said my name to Blitz.

I could feel a glare on us and I looked to see Crimson glaring at Blitz.

Blitz let go of me and I got my balance back, Crimson gestured for me to stand by him and I did as he said.

"Dad who is this?" The small Imp says as he gives Crimson a small glare.

"OH her? If you want me to be honest she's my new pet her name is (Y,N), I'm making that clear now just so I don't have to fuck anyone up later" Crimson explains with a growl.

"Hey there sweety my names Millie and this is my husband Moxxie!" The cheery female Imp came up to me and we shook hands.

I smiled warmly, she really was nice.

"Nice to meet you" I say with a smile.

Moxxie looked annoyed at Crimson, but something I heard caught my attention, millie said husband, but Chaz was suppose to marry Moxxie, I couldn't put the pieces of this puzzle together.

Something felt off about all of this.

I zoned out in my thoughts but I felt a harsh tug on my left arm.

"Come on dollface let's not get zoned out shall we" Crimson says with a smirk.

I somewhat whimper from the sudden tug he was pulling on me.

I don't get it why is he being harsh with me now that their are guests here? Could he be jealous?

He does look like the type of Imp to get jealous half the time.

Everyone around us was being led to the trophy room, I was the last one in as Crimson was behind me but before I could walk in he held me back.

"Behave yourself and I'll reward you~" he whispers into my ear and I shiver from the sudden contact.

He smirked and chuckled darkly from this.

He was experimenting with me I can tell.

I quickly walked in as he let go and made my way towards the end of the table, Crimson wanted me to sit next to him so I did just that.

He sat down and lit a cigar, he has been pulling those out of nowhere everytime I've seen him.

I sat there awkwardly and everyone else besides Crimson looked uncomfortable especially moxxie.

Before any words could be said the door opens and Chaz walks in.

"Hey everyone! Sorry I'm late~" he says and I look at everyone else and I could see moxxie get more uncomfortable and millie was giving Chaz a death glare.

Oh boy I bet drama was about to start happening.