~Chapter 31~

Your Pov

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, did he really just ask me to spy on my new friends?

Of course he would ask me that, it's obvious since I grew close to them even though it's been a day or so.

"Wait what? Are you serious?" I ask him just to be sure.

"Are you death or something doll? Yes I meant what I said, so obey me and do as I say" he says as he harshly grabs one of my arms.

"Why do you have to be so harsh?..." I whimpered out.

"Because if I wasn't I wouldn't be where I am today, if you don't show your harshness you won't get anywhere in life" Crimson growls at me.

I could feel tears getting ready to seep in but I wasn't gonna cry, I wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

He could tell and I can already see that fucking stupid smirk.

"Now are you gonna be good? Or am I gonna have to teach you a lesson?" He asks as he wraps one of his arms around my waist.

I didn't answer so he took that as a I will behave sign.

"You know dollface it's been a while since I last stressed relieved myself, how about we have some fun before I send you off?~" he says as he cups one of his hands under my breasts.

Oh fuck no! I may have let him do that to me last time but I'm not doing this a second time!

I gasped loudly and instantly kicked him which caught him off guard, "what the fuck!?" He yelled as I pinned him down.

"Now who's tougher?" I ask, he just growled at me and looked off to the side and I looked that way and saw the trigger for my collar was ok the ground, it must have fell out of his jacket when I kicked him.

"You've got some nerve doll, I like that in a girl, your just getting me more excited~" he growls in satisfaction.

This guy makes now sense at all.

"Now get off of me before I make your next experience alive a living hell" he warns me but I took this chance to get my own stress out.

I instantly punched him hard, he looked shocked by this, and I was shocked myself, I was letting myself go crazy for once.

I screamed as I punched Crimson over and over again, it didn't really do any damage, it did make him bleed a little though.

As I'm beating the shit out of Crimson I didn't hear the door burst open, I looked slight and saw Striker along with Chaz watching what was going on.

Well now I know Chaz has been here this whole time.

I stopped for a second to catch my breath but I felt myself get pushed off harshly, I gasped as Crimson kicked me off so harshly that I hit the wall so hard I felt blood seep out of my mouth.

I collapsed onto the ground and groaned in pain.

"God damn! I never would have expected you out of all the imps in this house that you would have some nerve to beat the living shit out of me, now that's the type of person I need in this house" he says in a impressed voice.

Wait I'm confused was he mad or was he proud that I did that?

I could hear his footsteps coming close to me and I tried to get myself as close to the wall as I can I didn't want him near me.

I might receive a beating after what I just did.

"You two should learn from her, don't keep your aggression in, just let it out" he says as he gets eye level with me.

"You should use it more often~"