SMUT

Your Pov

I knew the second I said yes I was gonna regret it, cause the next thing I knew the shirt I was wearing was already off and I had nothing ok underneath as well so that just made it easier for them.

"You made our job more easier for us~" Blitz says as he tosses away the shirt and pins me down.

Earning a gasp from me from the sudden movement, he smirked at me evilly.

"We'll make sure your second time is better then what happened for your first time" Blitz says as he slowly licks down my neck, which caused me to whimper.

I could feel stolas watching us, he looked entertained, I could see he was rubbing himself.

Blitz moved his way up to my face and connected his lips with mine, he was being gentle and harsh at the Sametime.

I didn't fight it though I let him dominate me, I wasn't one to be dominate, I learned that I'm weak so far.

I will work on that though.

I could feel blitz's tongue explore my mouth slowly, I could feel something awaken in between my legs and I somewhat clenched them.

Stolas took notice and moved his way over to us, Blitz saw and knew what he was doing and moved slightly for stolas to move in.

I somewhat close my legs as I get more needy for them.

These demons were better at making love then Crimson so far.

"Don't hide from us dear your beautiful ~" stolas says as he spreads my legs slowly.

I blush deeply as blitz started to need my breasts slowly.

I could feel his finger tips teasing my nipples.

It was starting to get really hard to control my moans.

Blitz continued with our make out session and I feel something warm in between my legs, it felt warm and slippery.

It was actually stolas, he was slowly licking me, he went in slow circles around my clit.

He manages to keep my legs open, he could tell I was sensitive.

I felt blitz let go of my breasts and leave my mouth, he got on his knees and had his hard member in hand.

"Suck it" he demands and I grab his hard member slowly as I lick the tip of his member.

I could hear him groan as I slowly teased him.

I was having a hard time concentrating on sucking him off as I could still feel stolas eating me out, he sucked on my clit harshly which made me freak out and let go of blitz member and moan out loud.

Blitz looked at me awe struck, "holy shit she really is sensitive" he says with a chuckle.

I felt stolas release his mouth from my clit and he smirked.

"It's fun to watch you squirm" he says as he goes back down on me.

Meanwhile blitz brought his member back to my face, I panted and got back to sucking him off.