~Chapter 7~

Your Pov

I tossed and turned but couldn't seem to rest, I know I'm suppose to feel like I'm safe here but I'm not.

I feel as if someone or something is watching me from somewhere in this room.

I whimpered to myself at the thought of it.

I didn't wanna stay in bed or my room now so I instantly got out of bed and walked towards my door and opened and closed it behind me.

The hallways were still lit pretty well, I wonder if anyone is even up.

I breath in and out as I try to calm my nerves.

Kinda makes me wish I had a mother to run to when I'm like this but sadly I don't have one and I feel like it's my fault...

I made my way around a corner and down the stairs, I went towards the door which led to the dining area and opened the door.

No one was there and it was dead quiet until I heard Crimsons voice coming behind another door.

It sounded like he was talking to himself.

I didn't wanna bother him and I turn to leave but I hear him say.

"Come over here (Y,N) I know your there" he says.

I took a nervous breath and slowly opened the door and closed it behind me.

As I turn to look at the room around me I was in shock.

Their were imp horns everywhere along the walls of this room, many different dead creatures as well.

They were stuffed of course.

The fire was green in the fireplace and above it was a portrait of Crimson and what looks to be his wife or ex wife and his son and from what I heard his name was Moxxie.

He looked do cute in that picture.

In front of the fireplace was a big chair that Crimson sat upon.

He wasn't looking at me he was facing the fire while smoking a cigar.

"Couldn't sleep?" He asks.

I walk towards him slowly and stop beside him.

"No I couldn't...." I say quietly.

"And why is that?" He asks as he takes another puff of his cigar.

"I felt as if someone was watching me as I sleeping..." I say quietly.

I rub my right arm because I'm nervous.

He looked at me curiously.

"The fuck? Your a grown ass Imp and your scared of that!? Thats sad" he says annoyed.

I looked down to the ground ashamed.

"But I can't be mad your paranoid about earlier with Chaz" he says.

I just simply nod my head.

"Listen doll I guarantee that his sharky ass won't fuck you, he ain't allowed to steal your first time from me "he growls as he pulls me close to him.

I blush deeply.

"H-how did you k-know I was a..
" I ask quietly but I'm too embarrassed to sat anything.

He smirked.

"I can tell" he simply says as he takes another puff of his cigar.

"And as far as I'm concerned I'm stealing that myself~" he whispers into my ear and that causes me to quiver.

He could tell that affected me and he looked amused.

"How's about I distract you from earlier?~" he asks.

I could tell he was turned on.

You can see it in any imps eye.

"Well?~" he asks.

I slowly nod my head and blush deeply.

His smirk grew wider from my answer.

Oh boy what am I getting myself into?...