~Chapter 12~

Crimson's Pov

This day is going to go exactly as I planned, I would greet Moxxie and his little group of pathetic excuses called imps.

I've known about the little group he's been in its called IMP, but I could care less.

I only invited them here just so moxxie was forced to come along, after all I need Moxxie to finally step up for once for this family.

This family is in need of Chaz's money, he offered to marry Moxxie in order for me to obtain a cent of what he has.

I waited outside for the Helicopter to fly in and deliver our guests, I haven't seen my son in so long, he didn't want anything to do with me after he went on his own.

I wouldn't blame him who else would want to deal with me? I look up behind me to the window where (Y,N) is staying in.

I swear that female Imp is gonna attract every imp and demon in hell by the time I get through with her.

I was at first gonna kill her but I thought it would be fun to torment her plus she's interesting....

I look back forward as i heard the Helicopter drop in, I regained my composer as I saw my now oldest son Moxxie.

I knew who the other two imps were, his boss blitz and his wife Millie, I will admit she does look attractive but not so much as my pet.

I knew moxxie was married for a while now but that won't stop me from marrying him off to Chaz.

After all he has to take care of his family first.

"Welcome back Moxxie!" I said with a dark smirk.

But somewhat friendly because I have to make a good first impression.

Moxxie just glared at me "sigh...Millie, Blitz meet my father Crimson" Moxxie says in a awkward voice.

"Sup" was all I heard from Blitz and a cheery hello from Millie.

I ended up putting my gentlemen mode and walk towards Millie and pick up her hand and kiss it with a smirk.

"After all this time Mox you never told me you had such a beautiful little Imp by your side" I say just to make him feel uncomfortable.

Which worked of course.

Millie just simply blushed and went back over towards moxxie.

I somewhat rolled my eyes but loomed over to see Blitz looking at something above us and I turn slightly to see (Y,N) up and about, she seemed to be snooping.

I can always punish her for that but I wasn't going to be too harsh.

She took notice that I was looking at her and looked my way I gestured for her to come down and from which she disappeared out of sight.

She better listen to me if she knows what's good for her.

"Come in everyone! We have much to discuss!" I said a loud and all three of them were already heading inside.

Which me following behind them of course.

As one of my bodyguards closes the door and locks it behind me I could hear a gasp as i look to see (Y,N) getting caught by Blitz.

She must have slipped when she was walking, but this made me jealous not gonna fucking lie!

Don't touch something that definitely doesn't belong to you especially if it has my name on it.

"Hi I'm Blitz~" I heard him say with a purr and I give him a death glare.

He took notice and released her shortly after.

This day is already gonna be a fucking pain I'm the ass.

I just want this to go as fast as possible.

I gestured for (Y,N) to come over to me which she obeyed.

She's a good girl for her daddy, I have that kink but I don't share it.

"Who is this ?" Moxxie asks.

I cleared my throat and explained that she was my pet and that was all it was to it.

I even showed the collar, they looked somewhat disgusted but not Blitz he looks like she's into kinky shit.

"Come along everyone " I say as I lead everyone into the area where all my trophies are.

Let's see if this all goes smoothly.