~Chapter 28~

Blitz's Pov

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!

(Y,N) disappeared and I can't find her anywhere, last time I saw her she ran off to get away from everyone.

I was sucked into a conversation with millie's folks and we all went inside got something to drink but I can't remember much afterwards.

Striker wasn't with us at all when it happened so I bet fuck face stole (Y,N) from us.

"I can't believe (Y,N)'s gone, I should have went to check on her before coming back to the house" millie says in a sad tone as moxxie comforts her.

"It will be alright millie, we just need to get a search party together, we will find her" moxxie explains.

"Anybody seen striker?" Millie's dad asked as he noticed that Striker was nowhere to be seen.

"No I haven't not since we all passed out" Moxxie says.

"And I bet we all know who stole (Y,N) then" I say.

"Ah ha! I knew Striker was trouble the second I met him" moxxie says in a proud voice.

"Settle down Mox let's not jump to conclusions" millie says as she tells moxxie to calm down.

Before anymore conflict can be heard, my darling loony came in, she didn't look like she just woke up.

"What happened to you guys you all look like shit" she says with a chuckle.

"Wait so you didn't drink anything ?" I ask.

"No I didn't, wasn't in the mood for something to drink" Loony says with shrug and goes back to her phone.

Her and that damn phone I fucking swear, I love Loony and all but she's got to get out of the world of electronics.

Not good for your brain.

Look at me being a responsible parent in my head.

"Where were you the whole time?" Moxxie asks.

"I've just been hanging out in the van because I don't like the hot weather" Loony says.

"Ok we get you there, but where on earth could Striker go with (Y,N)? I mean he doesn't even know her" Moxxie says.

"You don't think he was hired by your psycho dad do you?" I suggest.

"It could very much be so, and if it is, then how are we to bust her out again? It's not that simple" Moxxie says.

Millie comforts moxxie.

"It's very simple, let's just call up stolas"

Authors note

Sorry this chapter is very short, some chapters will be long and some chapters will be short.

Remember I'm slowly updating this, I'm not rushing myself or anything I'm just saying.