~Chapter 6~

Your Pov

I heard Crimson walk over to me and kneeled down as he wrapped a towel around me.

I heard him sigh deeply "did he violate you or hurt you in anyway doll?" He asks as he eyes me up and down.

"N-no but he did almost rape me.." I say quietly.

"He better be lucky he didn't, he ain't allowed to touch you again, your mine dollface" he whispers I my ear and that makes my body quiver.

He took notice and smirked.

"What? Am I flattering you?" He asks.

I didn't say anything and he smirked like he already knew my answer.

I know I should be afraid of Crimson but I just can't be afraid of him.

"Come on dollface, let's get you into something before you freeze yourself, I don't know if that's possible in hell but you never know" he says with a shrug and helps me up and leads me back into the room I'm sleeping in.

"From now on I'm picking out your outfits, I want you to look nice around me" he says as he goes to a closet and looks through it.

I just nod slowly and sit on the bed.

The towel still wrapped around my now exposed body.

I lose my train of thought and didn't realize that crimson was handing me a black silky nightgown.

It looked extremely comfortable.

"Before you put that on I wanna check something, take off your towel" he orders.

I blush deeply and slowly open the towel.

"I just wanna check the injures you had earlier" he says as he gently lifts up one of my breasts and see if the bruising looks better.

I blushed even more as I revealed my chest to him, he looked at the area where I was bandaged early.

"You can put your towel back on now" he says and I instantly wrap the towel around me.

"Does it still hurt?" He asks.

"No it doesn't really hurt anymore" I say quietly.

He could tell I was uncomfortable,  he gave me a look of reassurance and said.

"I'm not a sex addict like sharky back there, unlike him I have respect" he says with announce.

I nodded slowly.

"Here put this on and get some rest, I'll make sure your not disturbed again" he says as he hands me the black nightgown and turns to leave.

Before he leaves he stops and looks at me for a second "oh by the way nice boobs doll" he says with a chuckle at the end and walks out.

I blushed from that comment and stripped myself of the towel and slipped the nightgown on.

It fit easily and I was right it was soft and comfy at the Sametime.

I slowly slipped into bed and was careful not to hurt myself in the process.

I still felt on edge from earlier with Chaz, I'm worried that he will try to sneak in and rape me.

I shivered at the thought and tried to distract myself.

But it was no use, I knew I probably wouldn't be getting any sleep at this point.

I don't know how I'm gonna survive this place, I feel like I might die here.

But I shouldn't think like that, I should think on the positive side, at least Crimson looks like he cares about me somewhat.

But on the other hand I might just be a piece of fresh meat he can eat.

I just hope that everything goes well on my end and I don't end up dead.

I can only hope...