~Chapter 8~

Your Pov

"Then follow me then~" Crimson says as he gets up from his chair, his high heel shows clomping on the ground as he walked.

(He does actually wear heels in the series lol which I find fucking hilarious.)

He walks away and I follow behind him slowly.

I don't know what's gonna happen after I said yes to a distraction, I don't know if it had something to do with sex, or just chatting.

I'll probably find out really soon.

I start to slow down more as we walked.

"Catch up dollface, don't want you getting lost do we?" He asks as he looks my way.

Now that he mentions it, we are in a different part of his mansion I haven't seen yet.

This place is too big for me to explore alone...

I caught up to him and then he made a stop in front of a door and opened it.

He gestured for me to enter "ladies first" he says.

Well at least he has manners, I thought to myself.

I entered and looked for a second, this room was bigger then the one I was sleeping in, it must be his bedroom by the looks of it.

I turn around as I heard a click on the door.

He locked it.

"Now that I have a moment with you, how's about we have some time to get to know each other?" He asks.

I don't know if I should be scared or not.

"Umm OK then " I say with a little hesitation.

He took a puff out of his cigar that came out of nowhere and blew it towards me which caused me to cough.

I looked at him somewhat annoyed this one satisfied him cause I can see that smug smirk on his face.

He walked over to his bed and sat down and gestured me to come sit beside him.

I had no choice so I walked over and sat beside him.

"If you think I'm gonna fuck you then your mistaken I won't do that just yet...but it is tempting, I will admit I was pissed when Chaz almost did" he explains.

Well that's a relief, I don't think I wanna relive something like that again.

But the yet part got me.

"He got too comfortable on my nice side he is pushing buttons, the only reason he is here is to marry my son" he says annoyed.

I was starting to get confused.

"What is this conversation suppose to be about?" I ask.

He gives me a glare.

"Don't give me any sass, I won't tolerate that" he says as he takes another puff of his cigar.

"But if your wondering why I brought you here it was to do this" he says as he pins me down on the bed.

I gasped at the sudden movement, he said he wasn't going to fuck me yet but what is this!?

All my thoughts are going crazy at the moment.

"It's true I won't fuck you yet but I gotta show all those pathetic imps that your mine~" he says as he let's go of one of my limp arms and makes my neck more visible.

I wasn't going to fight mostly because he is stronger then me I have barely any strength.

I could feel his tongue run slowly up my neck, I tried to hold in my gasps and moans.

But that wasn't gonna happen because my instincts tell me to make noise.

I moaned as he bite down on a spot on my neck that was really sensitive.

It caused me to jolt from the impact of his sharp teeth.

I knew what he was doing now, he was leaving marks on me.

This probably won't stop Chaz though.

He's a horn dog I can tell.

I could hear Crimson growl harshly as started to suck harshly on the skin of my neck.

I moaned loud as he left multiple marks on my neck alone.

I could feel him slowly lift himself off me and look down at me with a smirk.

I was a panting mess.

"Now all those imps will know who owns you and to be sure of it I have this" he says as he goes towards a nightstand and picks up what looks to be a collar.

Oh God no....

He's basically turning me into a pet at this point.

He walks over to me and lifts my head up, I could hear something click.

Yup I'm a damn pet now it seems.

"When they read property of Crimson on that collar they won't mess with ya but if they do I'll know" he says with a growl.

"This is insane, I'm basically your pet at this point, adding a collar proves that " I say annoyed.

He looked taken aback by that.

"You know what yeah you are my pet in a way but I'm still gonna treat you as a lady not an object" he explains.

I can't tell if he's lying or not.

If I ever get the chance I'm escaping end of story.