~Chapter 13~

Your Pov

I sat next to Crimson as he glared Chaz down, he was still pissed about what happened in my room the other night I take it or he just doesn't like him.

I'm guessing both.

I looked to see Moxxie and Millie glaring at Chaz.

"Do you already know each other?" Crimson asks.

"He's my ex!" Moxxie and Millie yell at once.

I look at them both shocked by the sudden voice change.

"And I bet you missed me haven't you?~" Chaz asks both moxxie and millie.

He still has that lustful look in his eyes.

Millie just gives Chaz a bad death glare, oh boy I bet she's violent when she's angry or pissed.

"Fuck off Chaz.." moxxie whispers to himself as he looks off to the side a bit nervous and awkwardly.

"Wait so hold up! You mean to tell me you both fucked the same guy!?" Blitz asks out of the blue.

We all look at him at once.

Chaz looked amused and Crimson looked annoyed as he took another puff of his cigar.

"Sigh - yes Blitz we did" Moxxie says annoyed.

Millie looks at moxxie with comfort in her eyes and they both smile to each other.

Now that's what I call love.

Blitz just smirked, he was definitely amused.

Before anymore chaos erupted Crimson spoke up.

"Do you know why your here?' He asks all three of the imps.

They just simple look and not answer.

"I only invited Imp here because I knew you would show up" Crimson says as he points towards Moxxie.

Moxxie looked worried when he heard this.

"And why is that dad?" Moxxie asks.

He's trying to keep his cool I can tell.

"We have business to do with old Chaz here, he's gonna be apart of the family really soon" Crimson says as he looks at Chaz.

Moxxie did not look happy with this.

"How though the only way he could join the family was to-" Crimson cut him off.

"That's enough, now you all must be tired from your helicopter ride, your rooms have already been prepared I suggest you all go rest" Crimson explains.

I was getting confused by all of this.

With that all three of them got up and walked away but Crimson stopped Moxxie and told him to come over to him.

I didn't move because I didn't wanna piss off Crimson by disobeying him.

Moxxie came over to Crimson slowly yet he was really nervous.

"I cut you off that sentence for a reason I'm aware that he has to marry into the family in order to be apart of it" Crimson explains.

"Now is the time you step up for this family and do your part" Crimson says with a growl.

Moxxie had that uh no look.

"You can't be serious!" Moxxie yells are Crimson.

"I am serious mox it's time for you to help out this family, Chaz has the money this family needs and I can't obtain it unless you marry him!" Crimson yells back at moxxie.

"I'm already married though! You can't make me!" Moxxie yells.

"I can and I will!" Crimson yells.

Moxxie looked defeated at this point.

"If I have to I will force you to do this" Crimson says as he takes a puff off his cigar to calm his nerves.

"You can leave now if you want to, you have a big day tomorrow so I suggest you get some rest" Crimson says.

Moxxie didn't day anything else he was out of here like a heartbeat.

Chaz was still here while the whole conversation was going down and he looked amused.

"That boy is as stubborn as always" Chaz says with a smirk.

"Maybe I should take him to cumtown tonight ~ " he says aloud and I get really uncomfortable from that remark.

He took notice and smirked.

"Don't think about it" Crimson warns Chaz.

"OH I learned my lesson last time I won't touch that precious little pet of yours" Chaz says with a slight purr at the end.

"I suggest you go rest as well" Crimson says to Chaz.

"Will do my soon to be dad in law" Chaz says as he quickly leaves the room.

(Yes I know I took out the dick chair scene lmao!)

With that it was only me and Crimson now.

"Now dollface how about you let me mark you again?~" he asks me.

I look at him and he could tell I was blushing.

"You liked it last time didn't you?" He asks as he gets up and walks over to me.

I didn't really wanna answer but I probably didn't have a choice.

"Tell me you liked it~" he whispers into my ear and I shiver from it.

"I did.." I whisper.

I could hear an evil chuckle from his mouth.

"Then let me do it again~"