~Chapter 21~

Your Pov

I slowly opened my eyes as I try and move around but I can't, I let my eyes adjust and I look to see stolas had his arms around my waist and blitz was sleeping with his arms around my waist purring.

I could hear stolas whoing in his sleep, not gonna lie its kinda cute.

I didn't want to disturb them so I just laid there and tried to fall back asleep.

Which didn't work because once I'm up I'm up.

I sighed to myself as I got lost in thought.

A lot has happened to me over the last couple of days or weeks who knows.

I still wonder if Crimson would have killed me if I stayed, I wonder what would have happened if I gave into him instead of freeing myself.

But I should think of those thoughts, if I stay out of the Greed ring for awhile maybe I'll be safe but let's be honest you can't be safe in hell it's just not a good combination.

I felt someone move next to me as I look to see Blitz waking up.

He looked up at me with tired eyes.

"What -yawns- time is it?" He asks.

"I honestly have no idea, I just woke up too" I say as I stretch slightly.

"Fucking hell" Blitz says as be stretches out and slowly moves around.

I could hear stolas groan and be sat up slowly and rubbed his eyes, "good morning Blitzyyyy good morning (Y,N,N) -your nick name- how are my sweet imps this morning?" Stolas asks us.

Stolas was being so sweet to me and he doesn't even know me at all.

I don't get these demons but I'm not gonna jinx it its much better then demons who look like they wanna murder you the whole time I thought to myself.

"Yeah yeah good, oh yeah here's your book back stolas" Blitz says as he gives a book to stolas.

Stolas looks a bit hurt from how Blitz talked to him.

I feel bad for stolas as well, he looks like he loves and cares for Blitz yet Blitz isn't being the same as stolas.

They are like two different mindsets.

"OH yes um thank you blitzy, anyways since your here I wanted to personally invite you and your friends to the Harvest Moon Festival" stolas says with a smile.

"OH God not this again, stolas how come you keep asking us to go with you?" Blitz asks.

"I just wanted to invite everyone and spend more time with you my dear blitzy and get to know (Y,N) some more" stolas explains with a smirk at the end.

"If I say yes will you stop asking?" Blitz asks.

"Yes I will" stolas says with a chuckle.

"Fine fine you win, I can't be mad at you anyways I'll give moxxie a call then I'll tell loony" Blitz explains as he slips his clothes on and turns on his phone.

Before we knew it though Blitz disappeared, I looked around confused.

"Where did he disappear to?" I ask.

"He usually tends to do that, I've seen him do it before " Stolas explains as he looks down at me.

"Isn't it lovely that I'll get to spend more time with another special imp?" He asks as he caresses my face slowly.

I was flattered don't get me wrong but this was seeming a bit rushed.

"Why are you warming up to me so easily?" I ask curiously.

"Because I can tell your an innocent Imp who doesn't kill even though your innocence was stolen yet you stay positive, I love demons that come off that way its gets me in a needy and want to show affection mode" stolas says as he pulls me close to him.

Now I really love stolas he is just being too sweet.

"Now before we lose our thought how about I get you an outfit for the festival?" Stolas asks.

"Oh no I couldn't possibly " I was about to say but got cut off.

"I won't take no for a answer" stolas says as he slips on his clothes fast and tells me to close my eyes and I do.

After a few minutes he told me to look and I looked down on me and saw that I had on a black dress but short skirt thay goes up to my knees, it was a puffy type skirt so it has a little bounce to it when you walk.

High heel boots thay go up to my thighs, a black bracelet and a black choker around my neck.

Even my hair was styled into a messy bun.

"You look fabulous" he says excitedly as he claps with excitment. (Picture the loo loo land clapping lol.)

Before I could say anything I heard Blitz yell.

"Looks like we're all going! Let's go fuck tards!" Blitz says with excitement.