~Chapter 20~

Meanwhile back at Crimsons mansion.

Chaz's Pov

Oh I fucked up big time, I'm dead meant on a stick.

Crimson was fucking pissed at me, I didn't know what I was thinking, he would have found out I was screwing him over either way.

I just wanted to be with moxxie again I missed him.

And possibly (Y,N) but I know for a fact that won't happen.

But I had to think about how I can persuade Crimson into either letting me go or at least sparring me.

I was now in the area where he keeps his tropies and I waited for Crimson to appear.

I was getting nervous with each minute, I'm probably most likely gonna die today.

I jumped slightly as a door opened and slammed slightly.

"You better be lucky I don't kill you right here and now" Crimson says with a growl.

I gulp as he sits down and smokes his cigar to calm his nerves.

"Why haven't you killed me yet?" I ask straight out.

"Because I might have a new use for you" he says.

What could I be of use to him? I don't have any money or anything.

"How then?" I ask.

He cocked his eyebrows and looked at me annoyed.

"I want you to spy on IMP for me, keep me updated on anything that happens" he says.

I didn't think he would let me do something like that.

"If I agree to this will I live to see another day?" I ask.

"Yes sure but just to make sure you don't fuck up I hired someone to help you out along the way" Crimson says as the door opens and a tall male Imp walks in.

He had a pinkish tone to his skin, a long tail, yellow eyes, white hair and a cowboy type outfit along with a dark grey hat.

And he also carried a whip.

His boots clattered on the floor as he walked this way.

"Is that him?" I ask.

"Yes, His name is Striker, he will be assisting you in this mission, fuck up and I'll be adding you to my trophy room as well" he points out to an empty spot on the wall.

Oh boy my life keeps getting more and more complicated.