1

Kim Taehyung. The name alone had his body going rigid, his stomach wanting to empty its contents. He groaned when he saw the name so clearly laid out next to his own.

"You have got to be kidding me?" He gripped his hair in frustration, pulling at the ends.

Not only did he have to move in to a dorm, something he wasn't comfortable doing in the first place, now it had to be with the one person he had prayed he would never have to cross paths with again. But there it was, the universe pointing at him and laughing at the evil scheme it had concocted just for him. He was sure he had done something truly terrible in his past life to have this sort of luck.

"What's wrong baby?" He looked up at his mother, she must of noticed his changing behavior. "You don't need to be nervous, I'm sure you and your roommate are going to get along just fine."

"Mom, it's not too late to back out of this. I told you I'd feel more comfortable going on online."

Sighing she set one of his bags down and pulled him in for a hug. "I know that this isn't easy for you but you need to put yourself back out there. You can't stay holed up in your room for the next 4 years. I allowed you to go online for the last 3 but no more. It's time to get back out into the world."

"But mom.."

"No buts, you're doing this. You'll thank me one day"

She gathered his bags once more and headed into the building. He stood for a moment just staring up at the sky, wishing for a hole to appear and swallow him up. That would truly be better than spending the next year with Kim Taehyung.

"Are you coming?" his mother poked her head out the door and motioned him to follow. He gathered the rest of his belongings and trudged in behind her. Thankfully, it looked as if they were the first to arrive. He'd rather set up his half of the room by himself when the other wasn't around, the less he had contact with him the better.

His mother pulled his face between her hands and began leaving kisses all over his cheeks. "Mom " he whined.

"I'm going to miss you my baby, so much" she wiped at her tears. "Are you sure I can't stay and help you?"

"Nope. I'm good" he tried giving a smile to reassure his mother that he was fine, thankfully she bought it.

"Ok" she gave him one last hug and left him on his own.

He had chosen the left side of the room to work with. He hoped his roommate didn't mind, not that he cared what he thought. But then again, maybe it's a different Kim Taehyung. Maybe the universe was giving him a break for once and it was a completely different person. Someone nice and who actually gave a damn about the people around them. He shook his head, nope definitely not, he didn't have that kind of luck.

He stepped back inspecting his work. He was actually impressed with the work he had put in since arriving. His clothes were put away in the dresser that was provided and his desk was set up as well. He fell back onto the newly made bed and closed his eyes trying to relax in the silence before his hell on earth began. And just like clockwork, as soon as he began to relax, he heard the jingle of keys and the door swung open.

He sat up quickly scrambling from his bed and stood at the foot of it. Yep, he for sure committed some sort of atrocity before this life, it had to be something so vile and cruel that had him paying for the sins today.

Kim Taehyung took one look at him and smiled briefly. "Hey umm Jungkook, right?"

He watched as Teahyung sat his bags down and approached him with his hand extended. Jungkook wasn't sure what to think at the moment. Why was Taehyung acting as if this was the their first time meeting?