25

"Are you sure you won't come in?" Standing outside of Namjoons, Jungkooks arms were wrapped around his middle, hugging Taehyung, not wanting to let go. His eyes big and round, mustering the best look he could, he just didn't want to part from his lover.

After their activities from the morning he felt extremely clingy, not wanting to leave Tae's side. Taehyung's touch was still lingering on his skin and he never wanted it to disappear.

"I have to baby" he leaned down and gave a quick kiss to the pouty boy. "You need to spend some time with your hyungs, I'm sure they want you and not you plus me."

"Still..." Jungkook kept his pout, he didn't want the other to go anywhere. But he had promised Namjoon and Yoongi that he would spend time with them and tell them everything that had been happening with Jae. He especially needed to talk with Yoongi, it's just he wanted Tae with him too. "Are you sure?"

"Mhmm. Don't worry I'll pick you up when you're done. I need to talk with Jimin about some things"

Taehyung had kept earlier's little interruption to himself. If he had told Jungkook, he feared that the smaller would never want to show himself to Jimin again. He figured it was better to keep it to himself and well Jimin of what had happened.

"Ok, fine. But I want cuddles tonight and extra kisses"

Chuckling at the deal Jungkook was making, he whole heartedly agreed. It's not like he didn't want that for himself too. "Anything you want. Now go inside, your hyungs are waiting"

After dropping off his baby he took a cab to the little coffee shop that he was meeting Jimin at. The entire ride he lost himself in staring out the window with a smile on his face, his relationship with Jungkook was progressing more than he thought it would. How much Jungkook trusted him to touch him in that way and then how Jungkook had touched him back. Shivering at the memory he cleared his throat, it wouldn't do him in any good in getting aroused in the back of a cab.

Then there was the matter of Jimin, his best friend who had seen the love of his life in such an intimate position. And knowing about the one sided crush Jimin had, well he was pissed but then also felt sorry for him. It couldn't be easy.

Spotting his friend with his head down toward the back of the shop he sighed, readying himself for an awkward conversation ahead.

"Hey" he slid into the seat across from him, flinching when he saw the red puffy eyes of his best friend "what's wrong? Have you been crying?"

"No...yes..ughh" he slammed his head down onto the table creating a loud thud. "Your key" Jimin took Tae's room key out of his pocket and forwarded it towards him across the table without lifting his head.

"Jimin.."

"I think I should leave."

"What? But I just got here"

"No." He looked up again and then out the window. "I mean take a break. Maybe until next semester."

"What? No!!" Taehyung's stomach dropped. Was Jimin trying to leave him? Call him selfish but he didn't want that, he would never want that.

"Tae...I can't deal with it"

"With what? Your crush on Jungkook? I don't care about that, not anymore. You're my best friend, my brother and I love you. You're not leaving me, you can't" his own eyes prickling with tears when Jimin didn't even look at him.

"Tae, I..." He took a deep breath and released it. "Tae, I couldn't not do it"

"What?"

Jimin looked back to him and swiped away a tear that fell, his skin looked raw and uncomfortable. Just how much had he been crying?