12

"So, you knew and you didn't tell me?"

"Oh Yoonie, it's not like that. He asked me not to say anything."

Yoongi had shown up to surprise his friend and cousin only to find Namjoon with his supposed girlfriend that he had hidden from him. Betrayal was real. He wasn't actually mad, not until he told Jungkook what he had seen to find out that the younger already knew.

"I just found out myself not long ago." A small fib, it had been maybe almost three weeks. But Yoongi didn't need to know. "He was afraid, that's why he didn't tell us and I promised to not say anything. He should be the one telling you anyways."

"I see who your favorite is" Yoongi was sulking, he crossed his arms and turned away from Jungkook only because he secretly liked it when his cousin buttered him up.

"Yoonie.." he whined grabbing onto his arm and pulling it towards him. "You know you're my favorite." He swung the elders arm back and forth. "My only hyungie who I love.." he smiled sweetly to his hyung getting one in return. "Only you Yoonie"

Yoongi scoffed, clearing his throat when Jungkook cupped his cheeks and squeezed gently. "Joonie would never let me touch his cheeks like you hyungie. And I would never want to" he pulled him forward and kissed his cheek. "Don't be mad, ok?"

"Fine. But you're buying us coffee" he stepped out of the smallers hands and turned to leave. Jungkook ran after him and back hugged him. Walking off campus glued to his hyungs back.

Jimin who had watched the whole ordeal turned around stunned at the antics he had watched. He wasn't able to hear their conversation but the two were close, that he could tell. He had never seen that person before, didn't know who he was but he had definitely seen Jungkook kissing him. Taehyung is going to be pissed.

———————————————————

When he found his friend he was in his room lying in bed on his phone. "Hey"

"Oh..hey Tae" he crossed the room and sat on Jungkooks bed. "So how are things going with Kookie?"

Sitting down his phone he instantly sat up and faced Jimin. "Good. Like really good. The past couple weeks have been...I can't even describe it. He's everything, I mean he's finally opening up to me and I'm giving him space like I said. It's no where near where I want it to be, but I'm taking it slow. I don't want to pressure him and scare him off"

Jimin could see the stars in Taehyungs eyes. The way his face lit up while talking about the younger scared him for what he was about to do. He didn't want to start anything but if Jungkook was pulling him along and giving him false hope just for fun then he wasn't going to sit by and let it happen. Even if a part of him thought that Taehyung deserved a little of it he wouldn't knowingly let it go on when he could stop it.

"Tae, about Jungkook. I saw him, on my way here. He was with someone."

"It was probably Namjoon"

"No. This person I didn't recognize. They seemed close too"

Taehyung sat straighter. Wheels turning in his head. "What do you mean close?"

"Well they were hugging and I saw Kookie kiss him."

Taehyungs eyebrows shot up, he looked down to his hands finding them pressed tightly together. "I see."

"It was just on the cheek but I know Jungkook and so do you, he's not really close with anyone other than us and Namjoon so I wanted to tell you. I don't want you to end up getting hurt if he's being dishonest."

"No. I get it" Jungkook wasn't his, they were friends. Barely even that. But it still hurt knowing that the younger was with someone else. Had he been all along?