15

Taehyung didn't care that the person in front of him looked overcome with rage. He also didn't care that the man towered over him. Taehyung had always considered himself tall, took pride in it and even loved teasing Jimin on his short height. He himself was almost 180cm but the senior who stood at his door had to be well above that.

What he did care for was startling awake to Jungkook falling into their dorm looking scared and lost. And what made him more pissed was the banging on his door and the relentless screaming coming with it. The slurs the senior was calling his baby didn't help either.

"Move." Jae gritted out. His teeth seemingly glued together.

One look at his bleeding lip and Taehyung knew that Jungkook had to of been the reason for it. He stepped into the hall, pushing Jae back by his shoulder, shutting the door in the process. Jae stumbled back, surprised by the strength, not expecting to be moved so easily by someone smaller than him.

Yes, Taehyung was smaller. As Jae was tall and anyone could see that he went to the gym regularly. He was arrogant in the way he showed off his toned and fit body. So he wasn't expecting Taehyung to move him so easily. The shove only riled him up more. First, that first year had the balls to reject him multiple times, he had put up with it only because the kid was pretty with a nice body. And then he had to get that fucker Namjoon involved. And when he had him where he wanted him, the little bitch threw a sucker punch and ran. Not to mention the bastard standing in front of him now.

He didnt know much about the first year in front of him, just that he was close to Jungkook. And he was always getting in the way. Like now.

Jae righted himself and stepped close to the younger, ignoring the dark look he was seeing in the others eyes. For some reason he didn't know, the look sent a shiver down his spine. But he was too pissed to care for it. "I don't think you realize who I am. Let me show you"

Taehyungs eye twitched at his statement. Too long it has been since he was in a situation like this. But somethings you just can't forget. So when he noticed the others stance switching quickly and the man's shoulder dropping he knew Jae was readying to hit him. So Taehyung took the offensive first.

Even though he was smaller, he was faster. He grabbed Jae's throat with his left hand, yanking him up to only slam him hard onto the ground. He was sure he heard a crack as Jae's back slammed into the floor. Before Jae could fathom what had just happened to him or even comprehend the ache that was spreading throughout him, a fist connected with his face...and again..and then again.

Taehyung held him down and repeatedly threw punch after punch. Losing himself in it, the only thing on his mind was his baby's helpless face when he looked up at him from the floor. It wasn't until hands came around him and Jimins voice was ringing in his ear telling him to stop when he finally pulled back.

His haze gone as he looked at the bloody mess that was his senior. A gasp hit his ears next, Jungkook was standing in the doorway to their room. His hands covering his mouth as he looked shocked at the scene in front of him.

Others had come out by now at the commotion. Actually many had been there since the start, hearing the banging and yelling had caused most to check to see what was going on in their usually quiet residence.

Shaking off Jimins hands he crouched down towards Jae's head, whose eyes were barely open now. He was still cognitive and aware, barely holding on but he could still comprehend the words being spoken to him.

"I think it's you who doesn't know who I am." Tae's voice held an edge to it. "Touch him again and I'll make sure to take everything you have. Hell, even talk to him again and I'll do worse" He stood back up and walked towards Jungkook, who was looking at him with wide eyes.