23

The two sat side by side, both looking down not wanting to meet the eyes of the younger who sat across the room leering at them. He hadn't said anything since waking up, just motioned for Taehyung to join Yoongi on the other bed.

Although Jungkook was happy and had sighed in bliss when he opened his eyes to Taehyung snuggling around him, he knew he had to talk with them.

With both of them..

They were going to be in each others lives and Jungkook couldn't take them fighting all the time. The stress would cause an ulcer and he was way too young to have to deal with that.

"Kook..."

"No, you spoke yesterday. Now it's my turn" His eyes turning to slits as he spoke to his hyung this way. The first time he ever raised his voice or spoke with disrespect towards Yoongi. At the moment his attitude towards the two was peculiar to say the least. He couldn't decide if he was mad at them or just tired of the situation. On one hand he had his love who was filled with guilt and regret and then on the other hand was his hyung who strongly disliked his love.

The back and forth between the two was exhausting. Having to deal with his hyung, his best friend, who was constantly in his ear about his dislike towards Taehyung, trying to influence him on calling his relationship off.

When Yoongis eyes shot up at him with the tone he had addressed him in he didn't even felt sorry. No he was mad. Mad because the two most important people in his life couldn't get along. It even got physical last night. Which Jungkook reminded himself that when this was over he needed to check on Tae and make sure that he was ok. He had landed quite hard on the desk last night, Jungkook hoped he wasn't injured because of it.

"Hyung, I love Taehyung. I know it's hard for you to accept that and I hope one day you will. But until then you need to hide away your ill wishes and snarky comments, especially when we are with the family. I love you hyung, you are my best friend, you basically raised me. I know you're just worried for me but when it comes to Tae you don't need to be. I trust him and love him. With that being said you two need to learn to get along."

Yoongi opened his mouth to object or add on but Jungkook raised his hand signaling him to keep quiet as he turned his gaze on to Taehyung now.

"And you." His voice growing deeper as he spoke to his boyfriend. Yoongi almost felt bad for the boy next to him. Almost. "How dare you Kim Taehyung. We agreed to put everything behind us but I can see it still lingering in those eyes of yours. So don't you dare listen to anybody but me, my opinion is the only one that should matter to you about it. Not Yoonie's or that stupid oaf Jae's. Got it? Nobody's but mine."

Taehyung stared wide eyed at Jungkook. All he could do was stare at the smaller, he was becoming more entranced in the boy infront of him.

"Words Kim. I want words." Jungkook snapped out.

"Yes. Only you"

"Good." Satisfied with the answer he received he continued with his plan. "Now hyung you are going to apologize for hurting my Tae"

"What?!! Hell no! That's not..."

"Min Yoongi! You will apologize right this instant" Jungkooks voice was curt but it held a certain chill to it. The two shivered simultaneously under the threat it carried.

"Sorry" Yoongi mumbled at Taehyung only casting him side glance, hopefully it was enough to appease the younger.

"Good. Now you two are to hold hands until the food I am about to order arrives. And I don't want to hear any whining and talks about how you're not going to do it. You two ARE going to do it or I'm moving in with Joonie and not speaking with either of you. I will live like you two don't exist. Joonie will be my new favorite hyung and Jimin will get all of my attention. Family gatherings will be awkward since I will treat you Yoonie like you have the plague and Tae, my love, you will have to live alone. We will still be in a relationship but just long distance with no talking. That also includes touching of any kind. Are you two prepared for that?"