14

They kissed. He kissed Kim Taehyung. His first kiss. Well not his first but he didn't count the other one. It was non consensual and Taehyung was drunk. And it was more of peck. It still happened, but Jungkook refused to acknowledge it.

He knocked on the door of his hyungs studio, knowing he'd be in. Even if it was early in the morning.

And he was right.

Yoongi opened it looking rather irritated but it quickly vanished when Jungkook pushed passed him into the room.

"Kook? Everything ok?"

"Yeah...yeah. It's fine. Why?" He fell onto the couch and closed his eyes. Rubbing at his temples.

"Well it's not even 5 and you're here"

"Oh. Well I couldn't sleep"

"Hmm." Yoongi sat in his seat but kept his eyes on the younger. He could see something going on in his head, something was bothering him. "Come on, out with it. What did he do now?"

"Who?"

"Seriously? Who else?"

"Tae didn't do anything"

"Tae, is it?" Yoongi clicked his tongue and crossed his arms, readying himself for some upsetting news. He knew this would happen, Jungkook was too forgiving.

"Hyung, he didn't do anything bad" he looked to Yoongi reassuringly. "It's complicated"

"If it's not bad then why did you run away? You always come here when something happens that you don't want to face."

"You're no fair." Letting his head fall back he breathed in a steady breath knowing he was about to upset his hyung. He shouldn't have come here, Yoongi was an expert when it came to reading people. "Well....we sort of kissed" squeezing his eyes shut, anticipating a blow.

"Come again?" Yoongis tone was low and dark. It caused Jungkook to peek an eye open, a chill hit him when he met the slits of Yoongis narrowed eyes set on him.

"Wait...wait...just..just hear me out first Yoonie. It's not what you're thinking"

"And what am I thinking?" Yoongi spat. "Just two days ago you were telling me you two were trying to be friends. Now you're kissing him. What am I missing here?!"

Jungkook flinched at the out burst of his hyung. He felt guilty for not telling him the truth before. This, this right here is why he didn't. Scared of the reaction he was receiving, hoping to avoid it.

"Answer me Kook. What the hell are you doing?"

"I like him! Ok? I like him" his voice trailed off low, almost a whisper. He wiped a tear that fell from his eyes before looking back to his hyung. "Is that so wrong?"

"Jeez Kook" Yoongi ran a hand down his face. He moved to sit next to the younger. Jungkook looked away from him, but he could see the vulnerability in him before that. His little cousin who he cherished with everything, looked scared and he hated it.

"Kook, I'm sorry. This is just...I didn't expect this. Don't cry. You know I hate it when you cry" he wiped a tear off the younger's cheek and pulled the boy to his chest. Letting him rest his head there, knowing the younger always found comfort in listening to his heart beat. "Talk to me. I'll listen."

"I'm sorry hyungie"

"Don't be. I know you're scared, it's ok."

"I really do like him" he sniffed and pulled back to look at Yoongi. "I don't know how or when it exactly happened, it just did. He's so different Yoonie, he's caring and gentle. He's not the same as he was"