31 (M)

Hissing when he sat down, he tried to do so quietly but the observant boy next to him heard everything. Tae grabbed his knee to get his attention and when he looked at him, Taehyung was full of concern, asking him with his eyes if he was ok. Jungkook smiled to give reassurance that he was fine but that wasn't the entire truth.

His lower half burned, it was a sweet burn, tolerable, but whenever his body moved or he sat down he felt the pain. Though he wouldn't trade it for anything. Somehow he had lucked out with Tae, he was attentive and the way he cared for him last night and this morning made Jungkook fall for him deeper, the boy was written on his heart like a tattoo and there was no going back.

Jungkook breathed shakily, his body trembled matching his heartbeat and the weight on top of him was heavy but securing. His thigh muscles felt on fire, aching after holding themselves around Tae's middle and the after shock of his orgasm sent long shivers around his body.

Shaky and exhausted he raised his hand and placed it on the back of Taehyung's head, running his fingers through his hair. It was a little wet with sweat but it wasn't off putting, infact both were sticky with sweat and Jungkook's release that was cementing their bodies together.

Taehyung took a moment and then raised himself up, lifting his weight off of the smaller. Staring deep into Jungkook's eyes, finding them misty and his face red. Jungkook's lips were parted and his tongue snuck out to wet them, taking the chance he kissed him. From the way Jungkook was responding he must've been tired, his lips barely moving so Taehyung took it upon himself to direct the kiss, keeping it short and sweet.

"You ok?" He asked as he broke away.

"Mm, I'm good" Jungkooks hand fell from its hold on the back of his head, letting it fall next to his side, too tired to move again.

"Hold on, I'm going to pull out, ok?"

"Mm"

Taehyung raised himself back up onto his knees, the shift in his movement caused him to edge a little deeper into Jungkook who moaned at the touch inside of him. Taehyung's erection had yet to tamper down, being still stiff and hard inside the younger, he felt the familiar need for a release when Jungkook clenched around him.

"Shit, baby...don't do that. You're gonna make me want to go again" Taehyung was clenching his teeth, grabbing Jungkook's hips ready to pull out when a hand held one of his and the legs that were holding him in place around his hips tightened, not allowing him to move. "What.."

"Maybe.." Jungkook licked his lips again, feeling them dried. "Maybe we can do that..another round?" He wasn't sure what had gotten into him, being incredibly exhausted and yet turned on was confusing. On one hand he wanted to sleep, his muscles sore and his mind tired, but then on the other, his body wanted more, craved that overcoming sensation of bliss with the elder buried deep inside him as he came.

"Really?" Taehyung was shocked, beyond shocked. "I don't know koo, I don't want to hurt you. Won't it be too much on you? This is your first time"

"It's ok" it was far more than ok, if Taehyung would start moving then he was sure that it wouldn't take long before he would cum again. He was already overstimulated and sensitive, knowing he wouldn't last long but he wanted it. Wanted to feel that high again, the pain of tomorrow would come later, right now he wanted to feel the pleasure.

"Hold on" holding down the boys hips he eased himself out of Jungkook. Taehyung wrapped the smallers arms around his neck and then lifted the boy out of the bed. The younger winced and groaned, feeling empty and then being so suddenly lifted.