}•{ Weak

~•} C H A P T E R|60 {•~

Naina woke up to familiar surroundings, still her face holding a frown as she searched for a particular person who was asleep on the sofa in a sitting position

Oh, so now he respected her decision to stay away?

She smiled sarcastically to herself yet a part of her was glad that he didn't let her pull any stupid stunt in the midnight that would harm her safety.

But after everything he put her to, that was the bare minimum her husband could do in return for her months of care and love towards him.

She sat up on the bed with a constant frown marred on her face, he seemed to get up from the sudden movement across the bed too as he stared down at her warmly and she dismissed with her cold glare.

"Naina..." He started unable to form more words and she just sighed in return,

"I'm leaving,"

"You can't go," he said in a hurried manner making her glare at him and he corrected himself instantly,

"I mean-- don't go please,"

The sudden emotional outburst of hers had surprisingly made her calmer and emptier? She felt empty of all the hurt, emotions, and happiness. That's why his pleading eyes and soft tone didn't affect her like he expected to.

"Aadarsh, this relationship of us-- it's empty and useless. It'll lead us nowhere. It's better to just get separated." She worded out her inner feelings and he was left astounded at her words.

Se-seperated?

The word rang across his mind and felt like a tight slap across his guts that welcomed him back to reality. Their reality.

The reality his ignorance had built.

"I'm not divorcing you," he gritted out feeling angry at the entire ordeal and her heart stuttered at the mention of divorce.

She didn't think it of like that.

"Then let's just live our life individually," she whispered with a stoic face and he felt his heart clenching at that.

"You don't get it. There's no point of living without you," He stated tucking her hair strand behind her ear and she felt her body shiver with the intensity of his words.

He wasn't serious, right?

Terror filled her senses as she was reminded of his suicide attempt when his ex-girlfriend left him.

He was insane and maybe he wasn't lying because he looked dead serious.

Her palms turned sweaty at the thought of him trying to do something like that again.