Ch~1 🔇

Sun is shinning brightly through his window to on his bed and onto his face, feeling warm air he woke up and gaorns. He sit and rub his eyes to be fully awake, check the time it was 6:45 in morning. School starts at 7:30 he still has time. After 15mins he finally got up and went for shower.

He was now downstairs eating breakfast which his mom made for him before going for work. He took out Strawberry milk from freezer and sat on the table to eat food while watching reels on instagram.

He soon finished his breakfast and went to sink to wash dishes. As he was just about to leave his phone ranged.
He picked up and "hello" he said.
"Hey Jun-ah "the other person on line said back. "I coming to pick you up "the boy on other line said. "you don't have to soonyoung, I have my own car "Jun said. "oh come on Jun-ah, we didn't ride together for a long now and also my boyfriend and wonwoo is with us too "Soonyoung said. "okay ".jun gave in finally. "I'll be there in 20mins "soonyoung told him and Jun cut the call.

He sighed as he waited for his friends to come and pick him up. Soon the Car came and he was inside soonyoung's car. He greeted "Hey Guys " ."Hey man " the other three boys greeted back. They chatted about random things and soon they were at school.

They went to cafeteria where already their other friends were sitted. They greeted each other and start eating as they were hungry and probably didn't had that much breakfast.

"Do you guys know their is new boy coming to our class "seungkwan told everyone. "huh, what a new transfer student " hao asked in confusion, because rarely anyone transfer in their highschool years. "yeah, I think his coming today "seungkwan answered. "umm that's weird, I'm mean not many people transfer in their highschool years right "mingyu said while munching on sandwich. " yeah,but maybe he has some issues and that's why he got transfer, we don't know "scoups said." yeah maybe "Everyone hummed and started eating their food again while talking about random topics.

Jun, Dk and Minghao were walking together to go to their class. Dk and Minghao were walking hand in hand. They are dating each other for now about 8months. One is crazy and other one is sassy but both love eachother so much. "you guys are so in love "Jun said. Both look at Jun and can see sadness in his eyes. "Don't worry you will also gonna find your Soulmate " Dk said patting his back and reassuring him. "who knows maybe that new guy will be your soulmate "Minghao said joining Jun and Dk from other side. "yeah hopefully "Jun said. They patted his back to reassure him and started walking.

♡♡

🦋Hope you guys like it🦋
🦋Vote, comment 🦋
🦋Thanks for Reading 🦋