ch~5 🔇

Joshua's pov :

Both him and jun were sitting on jun's bed for project. "umm do you have any idea what should we do for our project "Jun asks me. I do have idea but i don't know if Jun will like it or not. I nodded little. He suddenly look up at me from his laptop and "what is it tell me "he said. I don't know what to say, so i just sat their looking at him which make me blush a little because of his handsomeness. "oh, don't worry just tell me ur thoughts, I know its good "Jun says, I nodded and wrote my idea on my notepad. He reads it and suddenly squeal and hugs me. I get shocked because of sudden hug,but i felt something more like butterflies and i felt safe in his arms. Even though hug was fast but i felt like i want to be in his arms forever.
Stopp joshua what are thinking, he not ur boyfriend and will never gonna be. I said to myself and get bit sad.
"I'm so sorry "Jun says, I look at him to why he suddenly saying that to me ."I didn't mean to hug you, I just got excited, I'm sorry "Jun apologize. I quickly get my notepad and wrote "no you don't have to say sorry, I really liked it. I'm mean I'm glad that you like my idea."he reads. "so you are not angry "he asks. I shook my head and give him a smile. He smiled back and we started our project.

We don't know what the time was, because we were busy completing our project, we talk about lot of stuffs, we also had pillow fight, we had so much fun with eachother, I got to know so much about him. It felt like we were friends for years,but in reality which just met. I didn't felt unsafe for the first time, I actually felt really safe with him. I don't why maybe I'm falling for him. IDK

~~~
It was now 3days after Joshua went to jun's house and did their project. They both have became super close with each other. Joshua also became close with others. All of them loved Joshua. They all also started learning sign language so that they can understand what Joshua want say. Well they were still learning.

"He looks really happy this days "hao says. "I know right, maybe Joshua is really that magical man "Dk says. "Joshua really bringing him happiness ,I'm really glad that he smiling again "seungkwan says. "we all are kwannie "Dk says."they both should start dating already "seungkwan says. "what? "hao asks. "don't you see they both like each other"seungkwan replies. "huh, Joshua likes Jun? "Dk asks. "ye-"seungkwan got cut off "who likes who "when jeonghan and scoups suddenly came and jeonghan asks."seungkwan was saying that Jun likes Joshua and Joshua likes Jun too "Dk replies. "oh "both jeonghan and seungcheol says. "what oh, aren't you shock or surprise that Joshua also likes Jun back "hao says . "not actually "jeonghan replies. "I'm mean everyone can see that "jeonghan adds. "everyone can see what "mingyu asks as he and wonwoo joins the group who were now sitting at cafeteria. "That Jun and Joshua like each other "seungkwan says. "oh "mingyu says. "huh you also know about it "hao says. "dummy, can't you see it, it so obvious "mingyu replies. "that's true"dino says. All of them were sitting at cafeteria except Joshua, Jun and soonyoung. "guys should we help them "mingyu asks. "like in what "hao asks. "to get them together "mingyu replies. "but how "Dino asks. " I have a plan "jeonghan says. "what is it, babe "seungcheol asks .jeonghan tells the plan and everyone approves it .

~~~
Well Sammy's birthday party got delay because of some reasons. Which was not that big, but anyways.

So here jia and ryunjin were giving new invitation cards to  the whole class . Card was really fancy and expensive. While jia and ryunjin were disturbing the cards to the class, Sammy gets two cards from Jia's hand and went at jun's and Joshua's seat. Where they both were talking and laughing about something. Sammy cletchs her feast tightly, and goes towards them.

"Hey Jun "Sammy says. Jun looks up to her and sees who was calling him. When he saw who was it he just curse in his head but greets her in return to not see as bad guy. "This is my birthday invitation, i hope you will come, especially you Jun "Sammy says and wink at Jun in last. Both Jun and Joshua nods. "bye, i will go now "Sammy says seductively,And give flying kiss to Jun and give a disgusting look to Joshua.

"Sammy this year will be your bestest birthday "Jia says ."I can't wait for it "Sammy says drinking sip of her coffee. Three of them smirk.

♡♡♡♡
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋thanks for reading 🦋