ch ~ 16 🔇

Jun's pov :

Its been Fucking 2whole weeks, me and my love Joshua has stop talking to each other and even stop looking at each other.

I had stop eating, stop talking with my friends and i know they are really worried about me and they tried so many times to make me talk but I just couldn't let out any single word from my mouth, I locked myself in my room.And I'm spending my whole day and night waiting for him, missing him and talking to moon.
I miss him so much, it's like  someone has cutter my half heart and now I'm living, breathing but not actually living or breathing. I need my half heart back and wanted to be with him forever.

But why, why those things had to happen why God why? He said while sniffling and looking at moon, which was dark tonight.

I-i didn't believe Joshua at that day, why? Was I really scared or did I really believe all those nonsense things of Sammy and her friends did. What was it ? I don't know but one thing I know now it's I want my love back no matter what.

Looking into the moon deep and he said "my love whereever you are, don't be afraid I'm coming to win you back "" I can't lose you not in this life ever ""I love you so much that i can't express it in words "

~~~
"wonwoo are you sure this is where she lives "jeonghan asked, they were at the Sana's house to get her camera, wonwoo nodded in response. "wonwoo hyung but how we gonna get inside "dino asked seeing there were many security guards. " I have plan "wonwoo said and he told the plan. "woah, wonu hyung you are genius "hoshi said.

"now seungkwan and dino will distract those guards and jeonghan, seokmin and hoshi you guys know what to do right "they all nodded and proceeded to the plan.

~~~
"Sammy looks like our plan is working "jia said while sipping her strawberry drink . "yeah, do you see Jun not even talking to Joshua "ryunjin said ,coming with her cocktail and sitting beside jia .
"yes, and now no one can stop me from being jun's "Sammy said smirking and very confident of herself.

"so what's your next plan "jia asked, crossing her legs and putting her both arms resting on table and onto her chins. Sammy give little smile, like smirking smile, the dirty smile ."you know what i will do "Sammy said and pick up her drink and sip into it.

♡♡♡♡
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋short chapter 🦋
🦋vote, comment 🦋

💕🦋Have a Good Day/Night 🦋💕