Ch~2 🔇

They were now at their locker, taking out books that they needed and putting back extra books and started walking again to their classes. Finally reach at their classes and went to their seats to sit.

Jun's seat was at last and he doesn't have partner, so he always seats alone. Minghao and DK seats in front of him. Jeongcheol and minwoo seats across from him. Verkwan was also on last bench but in middle raw and chan with samuel on last second bench one seat ahead of verkwan and Soonhoon were on third last bench before Chan and Samuel.

Jun seat was near window, so he look outside of it ,watching two love birds on the tree, "how lovely " he said to himself. "when i will find my "he asked himself. But he snap out of his thoughts as teacher kim enter the class.

"Good morning students "Mr. kim greeted ." Good morning sir "the students greeted back. "So everyone before we start our chapter, we have new transfer students today who will be joining us "Mr.kim told everyone. And students start gossiping with each other. Meanwhile jun was just sitting and listening not being interested much about the transfer students.

"huh students, it means it's not one? "seungkwan asked confused. "yeah maybe, idk let's see "Vernon replied to his boyfriend's question. Seungkwan nodded.

"please both of you,come in " Mr. Kim said and both Twins enter the class.
They bowed to Mr.kim and then to class. "please introduce yourselfs"Mr.kim said .

Meanwhile ~
When they entered, jun look up from his book that he was casually reading, when first twin entered he thought to himself Woahh his really handsome but he eyes got stuck on second's one like he was extremely Ethereal & Cute
He couldn't believe his eyes and were just stuck on him. He can feel his heartbeat rising, he can hear a beautiful song going on in background. He was Daydreaming at the point.

"Look at him " minghao said to his boyfriend. Dk looked at Jun and chuckled. "looks like he found his No. 1"Dk said and minghao nodded in agreement.

Back to Present ~

"Hi Everyone! My name is Hong Taehyung and this is my twin Hong Joshua,its Nice to meet you all hope we all get along " Taehyung introduce him and Joshua. "Nice to have you guys "Mr. Kim said. " Joshua you can go and seat with Jun and Taehyung you can go and seat with Jungkook "Mr. Kim said. They bowed one last time and went to their seats.

Jun's pov :
Oh my, oh my God is he really coming hear to seat with me OMG. Wait why the fuck I'm getting red and why the fuck this beating so fast he said in his mind while putting his one hand on chest. Stop stop Stop he told himself.

He moved so joshua can seat. "hey, I'm jun "i introduce himself smiling and nervously.He just nodded and gave me small smile back. And that smile was just something else like it did wonders for me and my heart started beating again. His has the cutest smile. OMG I'm gonna die. Okay okay stop you are Fucking overreacting you just met him. How the heck you started liking someone this fast. I shook my head and focus on what Mr. Kim was teaching.

It was now lunch break. I went to my friends "you blushing "Dk said to me. " what I'm not " I replied. "oh come on Jun everyone can see it "seungkwan said. "that boy got you blushing "jeonghan said. "stop guys, I'm not blushing "I said being completely red as tomato. "so do you talk to him "seungcheol asked. "umm not actually, he doesn't even speak one word, he just kept nodding and give me small smile everytime i say something "I replied to seungcheol's question. "umm that's strange " soonyoung said walking hand in hand with his boyfriend. "why doesn't he speak anything "hao said. "Baby maybe his doesn't like to talk "Dk said. Hmm everyone hmm. "why don't you invite him with us for lunch "
Jeonghan said. "me " I said pointing to myself in confusion. " yes you, who else "mingyu said. I shrugged.

"Come on, go and asked him if he likes to join us "seungkwan said pushing me slightly. We were already at our cafeteria. Me, seungkwan, mingyu and wonwoo were standing in line for our lunch. I saw joshua sitting with his twin brother taehyung and his two other friends. "come on go "mingyu said. I gave up and finally went near his table. They looked at me. "hey jun"jimin said hugging me "how are you doing ".he asked. "hey jimin, hey jungkook, hey taehyung "I greeted all of them. "I'm doing great jimin-ah "I answered to jimin's question. "umm I want to ask something to Joshua "I said encouraging some confidence in me . "What is it " taehyung asked. "umm well me and my friends are sitting on that table, I showed them the table where we always sit so i want to ask joshua if he likes to join me and my other friends. And don't worry they all are nice. " I said . Joshua nodded and gave me and twin a smile. "okay, you can take him but if you dare to hurt him i will kill you "taehyung said giving me warning. Joshua smack his back of his head. Me, jimin and jungkook chuckled seeing siblings love for each other.

We reach at the table where my other friends were sitting and talking. I clear my throat and got everyone's attention. "so this my friends and everyone this is Joshua as y'all know already " I said Everyone gave Joshua smile and welcome him. Joshua smiled back. One by one everyone introduce themselves to Joshua. We started talking and telling some of our embrassing stories to Joshua. But while talking i notice that he didn't speak one word, only just laugh and smile at our stories. And I'm sure it's not only me but others have noticed that too.

End of Jun's pov.

We were eating when taehyung, jimin and jungkook came at our table.

[Bold ones are in sign language ]

"Shua, did you have fun "taehyung asked. "yes, very much they all are so nice and funny "Joshua said while signing. "Great "Taehyung said. "Shua we have to go to staff room remembered we have to get schedule "Taehyung said. "oh yeah i completely forgot "Joshua said. "come on let's go ".Taehyung said. And both Joshua and Taehyung left to get their schedule table.

♡♡♡♡♡

🦋Thanks for Voting, it really means a lot to me, thank you so much 💕🦋
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋vote, comment 🦋
🦋Thank You For Reading 🦋

💕Have a Amazing Day/Night 💕