ch~18 🔇

Both looking into each other eyes, both didn't realize but both were so near to each other. Only thin air gap between them.

Both can feel each others warmness. Finally the tear fell down from both of their eyes at the same time, not getting bother about it and they keep staring into each other.

The lights of living room was dim, the fire going on as it was cold outside. They intertwined the hands of each other slowly...

And

Finally kissed!

Standing under the beautiful chandelier , kiss was deep and passionate with all feelings.

After a while they break the kiss when both were out of breathe. Again they look into each others eyes.

They wanted to say many things but it didn't came out. But someone was right when they said you don't always have to say it, sometimes looking into there eyes you will know everything and that's exactly what was happening between the two.

They both understood each other just seeing into there partners eyes. They both somewhere also understood each others emotions and feelings.

Finally after a long "i-I'm s-so sorry " Jun said chocking on his throat, let the tear fall down his eyes. Finally he said what he wanted to from so long but didn't have courage to do it. You think what was so big in this . The big thing was Jun realize how stupid he was, he realized that how much he loves Joshua, he realized that he can't live without him. And when you realize your mistakes, it's not late to apologize for it.

Joshua also gulp down and look into jun's eyes and suddenly attack Jun into a tightest hug [if that even possible ][pray for Jun 😂].

♡♡♡♡
🦋Sorry very short chapter 🦋
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋

🦋have a great Day/Night 🦋

For y'all 🤭💗