ch~4 🔇

The classes were over and everyone was ready to go home. As Joshua was packing his bag, "umm, hey shua "jun calls out. Little did joshua know that he blushed on his nickname.joshua turn around to face jun so he can understand or listen to jun probably whatever he was gonna say. "wo-would li-like to come over at my house "Jun asks he also slaps himself for stuttering. Joshua just stands their. "I'm mean for project "jun quickly adds. They were giving project and both were partners in project. Finally understanding joshua nods. He quickly get his pen and small notepad out and  "just wait let me tell Taehyung, otherwise he would get worried "joshua writes. Jun reads it and nods. "let's go together "Jun says. Joshua nods.

Jun doesn't know from where he got this much confidence in him, maybe because of Joshua, he doesn't know but it was Good. Jun never call anyone at his house except his only 11 friends. But with Joshua he felt something different and unique, and gain confidence to invite him at his house.

Joshua was to stunned by Jun's inviting him at his house. He didn't except that at all and also on his first day. Everything was happening so much fastly, that he couldn't believe it, As it felt like a Dream.And if it's dream not let joshua woke up from it because it was nicest and bestest dream he ever have.

They were now in Jun's car. Joshua was shocked to see the car, it looks really expensive. He was also scared to seat because he thought he will ruin the car seat. But Jun forces him to come in and he finally sat, looking here and their his face went like 😮 and Jun chuckles on that reaction. "fuck, he so Adorable "Jun says to himself in his mind.Joshua looks at Jun and takes out his notepad "what was so funny "he writes. Jun chuckles again and "you cute "Jun says. "I'm not "joshua writes. "yes, you are CUTE "Jun says. Joshua pfft and look out of window. Jun chuckles on that and kept seeing joshua from the mirror. "how can someone this cute and ethereal "jun says to himself as driving.

~~~

Do you guys remember Sammy and her friends, and they plan something to do on Sammy's birthday. Yes that plan is to harm Joshua and to get Jun's attention.

Sammy's birthday is on 9th December which is after 3 days and they started giving the invitation card to come. Sammy was Rich too and she was gonna throw the big party at her house for her 18th birthday. Her parents helped her in decoration, food and beverages. She was super excited not for her birthday but get Jun's attention and make him love her and her only.

Her two friends Ryunjin and Jia were also Rich, The three of them were Rich and have Lots of Money so they always bullied ,be mean to other students except who were Rich.

Sammy fell for Jun in October after breaking up with his two boyfriends. Yes she just hook up with Rich people for money, she never fell in love. But For Jun she felt like falling for him. And their when she decided to make Jun her and hers only.

You might think she didn't try to get Jun's attention well she did but everytime she failed. One time she got so angry that she screams so loud, her parents got out of their room and asked her what happened, she started crying and tell everything to her parents since then her parents also promised to support her and no matter what happens, they will Gonna  marry her to Jun . She was super happy that her parents is with her and supporting her. She was glad to have them as parents.

She have decided to ruin Joshua's life and to become Jun's wife. And once she says something she will do it anyhow, no matter what. She can go to any extremes.

~~~

They finally reached at Jun's house. Jun parks his car,joshua steps out from car and look at the house, his reaction was 🤯 this. It was Fucking Big . Joshua stood there stunned. Jun again chuckles at Joshua's  reaction. "Cute " he thoughts . "come on, let's go inside "juns says breaking the silence.

They gets inside and again Joshua was amazed, the fancy and beautiful interior, just capture Joshua's eyes. "woahh, his Rich "Joshua thought to himself. "Your house is so big and beautiful "Joshua writes in his notepad and shows to Jun. Jun reads and "well my parents are quite Rich" Jun says scratching back of his head little bit. "would you like to eat something "Jun asks. Joshua shook his head. "Aren't you hungry, you didn't eat that much at lunch too "Jun asks getting worried for Joshua as he didn't ate that much food. Joshua again shook his head."I'm not hungry" he writes. "Let's go and do our project "he adds. Jun nods .Jun lay Joshua to his room. They were now at Jun's room.

♡♡♡♡
🦋Thank you for Voting Saadbolly and Moonmehar love you both🦋
🦋Hope you guys enjoy🦋
🦋Vote,comment🦋
🦋Thank you for Reading🦋
🦋Sorry for short chapter 🦋

💕🦋Have a Good Day/Night 💕🦋