ch~ 17 🔇

Seungkwan and Dino distracted those two guards who were standing near the gate of big house. They did as they were told to do.

Meanwhile - hoshi, Jeonghan and dk was ready to go inside. They took the opportunity when two guards went near seungwan and Dino to make them stop fighting. And at that time they went inside also the gate slightly open and as they are not that fat they all went in through that.

They walk bending down towards bushes. "hyung how will get inside though "hoshi asked looking at not 2 but 4 security guards standing in front of main gate. "umm let me think "jeonghan replied. He thought for a minute and suddenly the idea popped in his head, he snapped his two fingers with each other but not that loud. "hoshi, dk "he called both and told the plan.

Dk went to wall and hide over there as he was told. Hoshi went to the car which was near by bending down and slowly. Jeonghan still hiding in bushes. Jeonghan look to dk who was hiding behind the wall he sign to Dk and dk understood it. Dk picked up the rock which was on the side of where he was hiding. He bent and slowly got some rocks. He showed the rocks to jeonghan, jeonghan nodded and did thumbs up.

Dk throw a rock in one direction but hardly so those security guards can hear it.

The security guards were talking among themselves, "yeah an-"the one security was going to say something but before he says there was a sound. Which was obviously the rock hitting the wall which dk throw it.

"I will go and check "one security guard said and went to check. Then there was another one, the second security guard went to check then third and fourth. Like that all security guard went to check for the sound but all were in different directions.

Jeonghan immediately went to where hoshi was. They hi-fied each other. And went near the gate. Hoshi tapped on his earbuds and asked wonwoo to open the door for them. Which obviously had password.

"Vernon it's ur time now wonwoo said. Vernon took the laptop and cracked open the password in just one go.

Hoshi and jeonghan went inside tiptoed and bending. They were finally inside. Jeonghan tap his earbuds "vernon " he just said this and Vernon understood it. He hacked the CCTV cameras too of every room.

They look at the house which was big, Corted in white colour, the stairs in middle were white marbleded, their was chandleir in middle of living room, the big TV and the fire place down there. There were statues of different different things. The one wall has four-five photos of  nature scenes.

Lucky their was no one in living room . They remember about Dk and quickly went to window, the window was near to their wall where dk was hiding. They opened it and dk came in. His eyes went wide after seeing the house from inside. "guys don't forget we are here on mission "jeonghan said in wishper. Both nodded.

They escalated towards stairs, they slowly went up. They were at first floor and there were 5 rooms. Here comes the difficult part, where would be her camera can be and which is of this her room?

"hyung how we will know which one is her room ?"dk asked. "and also where did she hide her camera "hoshi said joining in. As they were thinking they jumped a little because of the sound in there ear. It was wonwoo "guys her room is on 2nd floor and her camera must be should in her bag or closet "wonwoo said. Jeonghan, hoshi and dk share glance to each other.

~~~
Jun was sitting at the floor, hugging to his legs towards his chest, his arms wrapped around it, his back hitted to the wall of bed. His head was down into his knees and arms. He just couldn't stop crying and crying. His heart was aching so much.

After some time[after like 6hrs ]he finally stop crying ,he wiped his tears and grabbed his car keys,phone  and jacket .

He opened the door and went out running. Woozi and minghao who were with him .they were doing there work while they saw someone flash in front of there eyes. They both looked at each other in confusion.

They quickly went to jun's room to check and their thoughts were right. Jun's room was wide open, they almost had tears in there eyes but they both control it. "finally that dumbass opened the door "woozi said while almost on verge of crying. "yeah but where did he go this fast "minghao asked. Now woozi was also thinking about it. "hyung do you think he went to -"minghao said but stopped. Woozi nodded "hopefully that idiot went there only "woozi said.

Jun drive the car in speed, he stopped at one shop , he buyed what he wanted to buy. And again start driving in speed. It was like he was in so hurry, it was like the world is going to end and he was running for his life to save it.

He arrived at his destination, he ironed his clothes by his hands, he checked himself into mirror and settled his hairs. He took deep breathe ,took the gift onto his hand and went near the door.

He ringed the bell, after ringing two bells finally someone opened the door.

The boy and jun both looked[more like stare ]into  each others eyes for almost what 30mins or more idk. Both had there tears on the edge of there eyelids.

🐼🐼🐼
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋Vote, comment 🦋
🦋have a wonderful day everyone 🦋

💖😚