ch ~12 🔇

Joshua's heart still beating fast as he was still in shock, "calm down, calm down "he told himself in his head and he took one deep breathe to calm himself down and he eventually succeed.

They started opening up to eachother little by little and as more and more they open up they kept falling in love more and more. Jun started telling him his most embarrassing stories, then also how he met everyone and became a friends with them. It was cute and funny.

After a while They stopped at Café called "Diamonds 💎" . The café was huge, looks too expensive, it's aesthetic interior looks so much beautiful and expensive.

"woah!"Joshua exclaimed signing. Jun chuckled at his reaction "cute "jun thought. "what happened "jun asked. "it so big, beautiful and looks very expensive "Joshua writes in his book which was in his hand. Jun chuckles again "Are you sure you wanna eat here, I'm mean we can go somewhere else too you know "Joshua writes ,Jun reads and chuckled more getting smacked on his arm from Joshua, who was pouting which was the cutest thing Jun ever see. "Don't worry Babe, this café is actually mines "Jun says and Joshua jaw dropped hearing that. Yes you heard it right it was jun's own café. His father owned that café. No doubt why everything about the interior is also beautiful and looks very expensive. Also they had the asethic vibe which both Jun and Joshua loves it so much.

"Do you like the Café, babe "Jun asks Joshua nodded .jun can see that Joshua really liked it ,he smiled seeing Joshua smiles. "how can be someone so perfect ,elegant and cute "he asked himself in his mind as he was staring to Joshua for a while. He snapped out when he felt someone tapping on his shoulders, it was no other then Joshua. "Are you okay, you were zooning out "Joshua writes and shows to Jun.jun reassured Joshua "let's go and eat something "Jun says. Joshua nodded as he was really hungry.

They get the VIP couple table. A lady came to them "hello sir, what would like to order "the lady asked holding her notepad and smiling towards both boys. "we will tell you in a bit "Jun says smiling. "okay sir "she said after handing them water and left from their.

"what you want to order "Jun asks .joshua looks up from menu that he was seeing "umm , I will order blueberry pancake "Joshua writes. Jun smiles I will order the same . And what's for drink? " Jun asks again. Joshua took little pause and writes "I don't know, why don't you choose for me "Joshua winks at last. At the same time the lady comes back "sir, is your order ready "she asked  "yes "Jun replies. "what would you like to order ,sir "she asks. "2 blueberry pancakes and 2 latte coffee "Jun says."okay " she says as she finished writing in her notepad. "have a great day sir"she says smiling and left .

Jun staring at Joshua again. Joshua felt someone staring at him he looked up and met with jun's eyes . The eyes that tells how much he is in Love with the him. The eyes of pure love and emotions. Now both Joshua and Jun staring into eachother's eyes deeply. They both can actually feel how much they are in love with each other.

Soon they snapped out when waitress came with their order. Both look away blushing red as tomato sauce."ur order sir "the waitress says and "enjoy "she says smiling and left.

 [ here the pic of blue berry pancake]

 [ and here the pic of Latte coffee ][note - none of the pics are mine, credits to rightful owners ]

[note - none of the pics are mine, credits to rightful owners ]

The Latte looks so beautiful and the heart shaped design was perfect .  Blue berry pancake looks amazingly delicious, it also comes with some almonds and coconut on the side. It looks delicious and both can't wait to try it out. Especially Joshua as it was his first time coming to this café.

"here "Jun says cutting the bite of blueberry pancake and giving to Joshua. Joshua blushed at that but took it. Joshua eyes got bigger.jun chuckled and can see that Joshua really liked the pancake . Joshua also feed Jun his pancake. pancake was really delicious. After finishing pancake they drink latte ,it was also super yummy. It was Joshua's First time drinking latte but he really likes it.

Soon they were done eating . About bill well after bickering for while Jun end up paying bill. Yes it was his own café but his dad don't want his son to be treated as more special and others as normal, he wants to treat everyone equally so yes Jun and Joshua had to pay bill. Which Jun ended up paying it.

"Where are we going now "Joshua asks. "you will see "Jun says smiling and kept little suspense of where they are gonna go next. Joshua shrugged .jun started driving he look at Joshua who was pouting."cute "he. Murmmed. "I want it to be special that's why I'm not telling you "Jun says and Joshua nodded in understanding. "plz no more pouting "Jun says and Joshua chuckles. They started flirting and talking about random things. The car was filled with laughter and happiness.Both looks so happy together. No one has seen them this happy ever, it likes both of them found their missing  puzzle piece of  their hearts in each other. It look like that they are made of each other.Like  True soulmates.

They soon reached at the location.
Joshua's eyes sparkle in happiness.
"come on the real surprise is waiting inside for you "Jun says as he offered his hands to Joshua. Joshua looks down at Jun's hands and think for a moment and then gladly accept Jun's hands. Both walk hand in hand, both can feel the warmth and safeness.

♡♡♡♡

🦋hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋guess where are they 🦋
🦋sorry for updating late as I'm busy with other works 🦋
🦋Thank you for your support and love 🦋
🦋keep supporting and loving 🦋
🦋Vote, comment 🦋

💕🦋 Have a Amazing Day/Night🦋💕